2.00 Grosjean v Ginepri 2.00

1.85 Hrbaty v Haas 2.15

1.40 Ljubicic v Martin 3.20

1.07 Nadal v Hanescu 12.00

1.27 Nalbandian v Melzer 4.50

See less See more
#112 ·
adee-gee said:
Ah miles from where I live when I'm not at uni ;)

5-0* Berdych, some of the guys in here are just too knowledgable :shrug:

Where are you then?

I thought it was a tough one to call just because Berdych had a bad loss last time out, but certainly wouldn't have wanted to back Rochus at odds on cos I think Berdych is definitely far superior on his day

Yeah some people in here just announce that they are right, and thats the end of it. Especially its.like.that, though not sure what he said about this match

#114 ·
OzinLondon said:
Where are you then?

I thought it was a tough one to call just because Berdych had a bad loss last time out, but certainly wouldn't have wanted to back Rochus at odds on cos I think Berdych is definitely far superior on his day

Yeah some people in here just announce that they are right, and thats the end of it. Especially its.like.that, though not sure what he said about this match
North London. Bushey Heath (near Watford). Its not officially London, its Hertfordshire. its.like.that said no play to be fair.

6-1 3-1* Berdych :smoke:

#120 ·
OzinLondon said:
Where are you then?

hey mad guy

:bigwave:

#122 · (Edited)
adee-gee said:
Come to my thread in chat threads, I'll explain all :)

I'm thrilled about the number of people in here that are backing Rochus, it fills me with confidence based on some of the talents of the people in here :p
The greatest part about this bet must've been for ADEEGEE talking down to people before & during the match.

The greatest part about this bet for me is I was only on Ollie because ADEEGEE posted it - well, that & winning.

Cya, blowhard

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.