Mens Tennis Forums banner

Happy Happy Birthday to a Debsically Debtastic person!! :aparty:

3K views 68 replies 30 participants last post by  Damita 
#1 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB!!!!!!!!!!

(I know I am a bit early but who cares? :angel: )

:dance: :aparty: I hope you have a debsolutely debtastic day! :aparty: :dance:

Your husband is here because he wants to join the party!

We know he can be a tard at times, but he's a nice guy and wanted to be invited too!

Bob and Mike made sure they were here to wish you a Happy Birthday!

And, of course, John is here to sing anything you want! (yes I was a good girl and allowed him to come.)

See less See more
#30 ·
OMG Aimee that cake :drool:

Nat! Nando! :hearts: Too bad he had to lose but I appreciate him giving me this present ;):p

OH MY EFFING GOD JIAT THOSE OLIVES OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 1 euro per 100g seems not that expensive either... omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg I ARRIVE ONE MONTH FROM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oooooommmmmmmmmmmggggggg those olives :sobbing:

Cath, it did, but oh well :lol: My friend was so nice and made me chocolate cupcakes from scratch when she should've been studying, it was really sweet :) So that was nice :) And i took myself out to dinner with my parents' Visa HAHAHAHH!!

Thanks guys!!!!

#48 ·
OH MY EFFING GOD JIAT THOSE OLIVES OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 1 euro per 100g seems not that expensive either... omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg I ARRIVE ONE MONTH FROM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oooooommmmmmmmmmmggggggg those olives :sobbing:
excited much? :p anyway, like I said, there are about 10-15 stalls selling olives so the ones i took piccies of may not be the best deal LMAO.

Well I had Brasilian BBQ churrasco buffet (re, post the picture I sent you HAHA) , you take what you want of breads/salads/rices/etc and then they slice you meat that you want..... and it's really cheap. So I am stuffed for my 7 bucks! :lol:

gonna go get that dessert now and curl up with the tennis (sadly I have no milk left :bigcry: :lol: )
yuumm.......and inexpensive too!!!! me wants!

That wasn't intentional! I thought I had sent a good rep! :awww::awww::awww:

:sad:

:kiss:
tsktsktsk...bad jacerer :(

#32 ·
I did thanks :D I told my mom I said "I used your credit card for dinner" (all 7 dollars and 63 cents of it mind you :haha: ) and she said "well that's the least we could do" LOL ;) and I bought myself a chocolate mousse thingy at a bakery in the farmers market for dessert :drool: and now I will go lie down and watch tennis that I recorded and take the rest of the night off. I'm allowed :)

Jiat, I sent my mom your pictures and she replied "oh yeah! looks bad! what a good place for lunch!!!!!!!!! yummmmmmmmmm" of course - I get my olives love from somewhere and it ain't my dad ;) :haha:

#34 ·
Well I had Brasilian BBQ churrasco buffet (re, post the picture I sent you HAHA) , you take what you want of breads/salads/rices/etc and then they slice you meat that you want..... and it's really cheap. So I am stuffed for my 7 bucks! :lol:

gonna go get that dessert now and curl up with the tennis (sadly I have no milk left :bigcry: :lol: )

#39 ·
#41 ·
this was my dinner, i made re send it to me :rolls:

Attachments

#43 ·
Happy birthday Deb!!! :aparty:

Your future husband came to stare into your lovely eyes. :cool:

Of course I offer thee a Swarovski Swan. :hearts:

And last but not least, can't forget the block of PURPLE. :banana:

Sounds like you had a delectable day. :drool::rocker2:

#44 ·
Jimmay Fallon, Swarovski, and PURPLE, what more could a girl want!!?!? :hearts: :inlove:

#45 ·
JACE YOU BADREPPED ME ON MY BIRTHDAY :bigcry: :crying2: :bigcry: :crying2: :bigcry: :crying2: :bigcry: :crying2: :bigcry: :crying2: :bigcry: :crying2: :bigcry: :crying2: :bigcry: :crying2:

:ras:

#46 ·
That wasn't intentional! I thought I had sent a good rep! :awww::awww::awww:

:sad:

:kiss:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.