Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

912K views 5K replies 183 participants last post by  Okonsky 
#1 · (Edited)
thank you jess

#4,700 ·
:heart: Looks like an old pic. Haven't seen this hairdo for a very long time :lol:
Don't remind me :fiery: I think it might have been Brisbane 09, there was no date given on it but I remember his hair was huge back then (the time he lost to Gulbis 1st rnd and the racquet switch :tape:) and something about the clothes just looks like he's in Australia :lol:

#4,703 ·
My God! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :drool:

And Roger seems so friendly towards him these days. :D

#4,708 ·
True. Fed has warmed up a lot to Nole lately, he has found a new respect for him maybe because he now sees him as a very dangerous threat. Also it's been a long time these two are tied at the top, so yes definitely they are friendly and respectful of each other. I like that.

By the way, these round collar shirts shape up Nole's body nicely. It's a shame he cannot dress like that for official matches. His hotness factor would be over the roof. :lol:

#4,709 ·
Oh, those legs :hearts:, oh those eyes :hearts: :cool::p

Those Fedtards are bloody parasites...nothing else, but the situation is comical never the less:)
I noticed how some of them are calling him Nole right now...he used to be faker, jerkobitch whatever...
The moment he lose...they will become Mr. Hide again.

#4,710 ·
Haha true.

And notice by comparison how Rafa calls him Djokovic now in interviews. He's afraid, very afraid. :lol:

#4,719 ·
Strange outfit for training I must admit...
I thought it's even worse...that he have flag from both sides:))) Maybe version for DC with Sweden?
Luckily it's Wimbledon after this...so this is no no...
:spit: I'm not sure what it is made for.

Btw, it's strange that I've never heard there is a kid's day at RG before. It's like a big birthday party for him. :devil:

#4,720 ·
I haven't seen that post? Can you help me to find it?

:spit: I'm not sure what it is made for.

Btw, it's strange that I've never heard there is a kid's day at RG before. It's like a big birthday party for him. :devil:
Me too...I'm surprised, it seems that the stadium is packed?

#4,724 ·
Are these pics from his morning practice with Steps???
He looks adorable in-spite of his outfit. ST designs have been a real let down. Even more, the quality of the fabric looks rather cheap.

#4,728 ·
Those pics are priceless. That's the fun side of Nole that I love. :lol:
That pic with the judo champion... :spit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.