Mens Tennis Forums banner

Cute, crazy, nasty, silly, obscene smilies

41K views 644 replies 39 participants last post by  partygirl 
#1 ·
I'm gonna make a thread where we can stick all our smilies for easy reference.

Maybe this is more for me than for others, but I'm really lazy.

See less See more
#52 ·

That "smiley" reminds me somehow of Vader Abraham, it's the hat and beard... do you know Vader Abraham? here's a link to this guy
I'm not sure if you know his by far most famous song, quite a long time ago. But his song was about the Smurfs and it was funny as hell. Maybe the English version is "Father Abraham and the Smurfs", but not sure as I never heard it.

Freddy Krueger is back!!! :eek: lol, or is it Jason? *g* :lol:
not sure about it *g*

let's smoke some weed :cool:

Cheers!!!! ;)
BTW, did you know that Bavaria is very upset at the moment :mad: , because it will probably be not allowed to sell authentic Bavarian beer in and around Munich's soccer stadium when the Soccer World Cup 2006 in Germany takes place??
fucking Budweiser sponsors this tournament and only this crap beer may be sold then, WHAT A JOKE!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
big defeat for Bavaria, big defeat for the host :banghead:

you like "Döner Kebap"? Have really no idea what's the english term for this food. But that's the name of food that comes from Turkey. And with Turks being the biggest foreign population in Germany, this food is very well-know here and there are quite a lot of Kebap fast-food snack restaurants.
But don't know if it's common in America as well.

lol, and that's Bunk's popcorn she ate during the matches in Houston :lol: :lol: haha
I remember something that she always said "I hope I can eat my popcorn there and the match isn't too exciting"... or something like that it was, don't remember anymore

WTF?! :confused:

LINK
talking about the Smurfs... a naugthy one
:rolls:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

#53 ·
Yeah. We have that in the U.S. And they make Giro sandwiches with it. On pita bread with onions and tomatoes and a yougurt sauce. It's some mammoth slab of pressed lamb or beef or something. We have shisk kebab.... a little different.

#54 ·
you like "Döner Kebap"? Have really no idea what's the english term for this food. But that's the name of food that comes from Turkey. And with Turks being the biggest foreign population in Germany, this food is very well-know here and there are quite a lot of Kebap fast-food snack restaurants.
But don't know if it's common in America as well.
Oh i know that.. i saw it in London.. but i think i actually tried it in Spain.. i'm not sure tho :lol: I dont have a very good memory :retard:

#55 ·
Neely said:
BTW, did you know that Bavaria is very upset at the moment :mad: , because it will probably be not allowed to sell authentic Bavarian beer in and around Munich's soccer stadium when the Soccer World Cup 2006 in Germany takes place??
fucking Budweiser sponsors this tournament and only this crap beer may be sold then, WHAT A JOKE!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
big defeat for Bavaria, big defeat for the host :banghead:

REVOLTING!!!!

When I go to Bavaria, I want Bavarian beer. Sold by the liter. :banghead:

This is just wrong. Like murder, incest, ****, and perjury, Bavarian Beer bans are utterly immoral.

#57 ·
Neely said:

lol, and that's Bunk's popcorn she ate during the matches in Houston :lol: :lol: haha
I remember something that she always said "I hope I can eat my popcorn there and the match isn't too exciting"... or something like that it was, don't remember anymore

OK This is the first time I've had time to sit and read this thread. You guys KILLED ME!!!!! But Neely...... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: yes, I was hoping that the matches that had people I didn't really care about would be good matches so that I could sit and eat my popcorn (they had good popcorn at the tourney hehehe)

but mommystar, the duckie smileys are not working anymore :bigcry: I want to see *whines* lol

#59 ·
that one works, but the other ones on the first page are broken images for me

and wow, people must love you, you have 3 reputation green thingys ;)

#65 ·
MisterQ said:
REVOLTING!!!!

When I go to Bavaria, I want Bavarian beer. Sold by the liter. :banghead:

This is just wrong. Like murder, incest, ****, and perjury, Bavarian Beer bans are utterly immoral.
yes, that's really bad... at least people should be able to chose what they want. :eek:

Germans in a froth over World Cup beer sales
MUNICH, Germany, April 20 (AFP) - Officials in beer-loving Germany urged a rethink on Tuesday after organisers of the 2006 World Cup signed a deal with a US brewery that would bar local brews from being sold in stadia.
State authorities are particularly concerned in Bavaria, home to two World Cup venues - Munich and Nuremberg - as well as the Oktoberfest, the world's biggest beer festival.

A spokeswoman for Bavaria's culture ministry said it was seeking talks with football's world governing body FIFA to find a compromise.
"First telephone contacts have been made," she told AFP.
"Bavarian beer is famous around the world. We're very proud of our brewing tradition. Bavaria and beer go together."
According to Franz Maget, a state lawmaker, FIFA sold the exclusive rights to Anheuser-Busch - which includes the Budweiser mark - for 40 million euros (47.6 million dollars).

Under sponsoring contracts, other firms are only allowed to do business if they are not "competition" for the sponsor.
That would mean that the countless German brands of beer could not be sold within the stadia.
The spokeswoman said the regional government's World Cup steering committee had discussed the matter and would check the contract to see if it allowed any room for manoeuvre.
"It's a very difficult situation, but we will do our best."
She said the problem was that while Bavarians wanted to promote their home beers, FIFA would have been more interested in signing a deal for a brew that would sell across the world.

Maget said that in any case, Munich and Nuremberg city officials planned to set up "fan villages" outside the stadia where "proper products" would be sold to supporters.

Nuremberg has another problem - it is proud of its bratwurst sausage, but "McDonalds has bought the rights to sausage sales," Maget added.
The World Cup runs from June 9 to July 9, 2006. Munich is hosting six games including the opening match and a semi-final, while Nuremberg stages five.

FIFA just doesn't get it what it means for a region like Bavaria to have centuries of beer tradition and purity law :banghead: :banghead: :eek: :banghead:

#68 ·
Lol........... Those trollers can't get enough of us, can they?

Like, I NEVER go to the forum of a player I don't like.

I'd go to Marat's but......... I never think of doing it. I don't have any curiosity about what David's fans are saying over in his forum, or the Rogi fans... or... well any place except my very favorites. Sweden, Leyki, Andy, Coria, Guga. Those are the only ones I go to and read what they say. I've posted some things on Andre's forum just for you guys who like him, but I didn't stay and read the posts or anything.

#69 ·
I don't know star! They love to hate Andy, and us, so much that they just can't stay away. I mean hey they're even over on another completely different forum talking about us LOL

#70 ·
That World Crosing place is the worst. There is so much personal bickering over there. I can't stand it. I've read page after page of people just taking off on one another personally and not a word about tennis.

It's the old CNN crowd and maybe they have had a little too much togetherness.

#71 ·
wow sounds like a lovely place... I'll be sure to go back... when hell freezes over :)

#73 ·
Why do they even bother sticking around :scratch: then again I wonder why I bother coming here half the time lol. Not to the andy board of course but yeah.

#74 ·
It's also pretty cowardly that they can't say things to our faces. they have to go to another board where we don't visit to talk about us :haha:

#75 ·
what have they been saying? and the fact that they have a gazillion places to post utter crap about "tennis", (they only post about Andy we all know they love him :hug: ), then that's a little :retard: in my book:D

#76 ·
star said:
That World Crosing place is the worst. There is so much personal bickering over there. I can't stand it. I've read page after page of people just taking off on one another personally and not a word about tennis.

:confused: sorry but what is World Crosing? and where is it? :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.