Mens Tennis Forums banner

Vamos, Alex!

24K views 419 replies 30 participants last post by  deflori 
#1 ·
:D Yay, Alex won 2 matches at Scottsdale!!! Now he's into the QF!! Vamos, Alex!! ;)

#107 ·
Hola!

I'm with you! I'm sure Alex is thinking the same thing -- about time I won!

But in Auckland, he plays Guga, his nemesis -- he'll need tons of positive vibes from us!!

VAMOS, ALEX!! ;)

#108 ·
hi all!

i'm very sorry that alex lost...and very sad because he was so close to a victory: 76 67 57... :sad:

all the best for him in the AO

#119 ·
no Reunion Island is a french island in the indian ocean, it's mear to south africa and very close to mauritius.btw it's quite small lol.

#120 ·
it's me again.. in fact i've just check the draw of the australian open so here we go: alex is going to play martin verkerk. so alex best of luck to you, really!!! :)

in the same part of draw there are:
costa vs rusedski
ferrero vs motanes
lopez vs martin

#121 ·
verkerk...i really hope alex will kick his butt cuz hes such an idiot:cuckoo:
by the way, today he gave up in his match against hewitt because he was ill and dizzy and he had troubles with his stomach or something..i hope it will last till wednesday..;)

#123 ·
Iam looking optimisticly to the match against verkerk,alex often play nice against hard servers: )

Hybrid,you dont use icq,not your thang? = )
will alex play on wednesday?

(verkerk is a fair sportsman i thought hybrid,not a idot(only because he dont look so fine like alex ; )

#124 ·
hehe no really, hes really strange, not only because the way he looks, but his behaviour and everything.

about ICQ, im not using anymore, because there was something wrong with, its a bit dificult to explain in english..

i just saw an interview with verkerk, he seemed a bit arrogant , he said he thought it wouldnt be a dificult match against alex and such things..
well, we will see monday or tuesday
(i dont know for monday or tuesday, but what i mean was , if verkerk would be injured till wednesday..;))

#125 ·
yes just hope alex will destroy him.....i don't like him at all...
he was such arrogant in RG this year yuck!...it seems he believes is a god since RG.....

#126 ·
Hi!
I´m 44.I think,you are all younger!
I met Alex a few times in tournaments in Europe.He is always very nice and patient with everyone!
Where did you read the interview with Verker,Hybrid?Seems, that Verkerk is really arrogant
if he thinks,it is easy to beat Alex.Alex is playing on Tuesday I think, because he is not playing on Monday.I hope Verkerk is still dizzy and Alex will tell him what´s what.
Btw:How can I put a Avantar from Alex on my Registation? I couldn´t find one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.