Mens Tennis Forums banner

Vamos, Alex!

24K views 419 replies 30 participants last post by  deflori 
#1 ·
:D Yay, Alex won 2 matches at Scottsdale!!! Now he's into the QF!! Vamos, Alex!! ;)

#228 ·
Corredian, Alex DID it!! He won a match!! I bet he fought for Spain...

I am still feeling so emotional about the tragedy... I love Spain and the Spanish...

#229 ·
Finally he won a match and congrats to Alex and hopefully he can get some confidence for the rest of the year.

Well RF, it was the same for Ferrer as well as he is Spanish.

#230 ·
As you Alex fans already know, Alex staged a comeback victory yesterday. I didn't see the match but I heard from outside the stadium the big cheer that went up when he won. Also the announcer interviewed Alex and congratulated him on coming from behind to win. Alex was very gracious in his remarks and particularly thanked the crowd for always having given him such great support at this tournament and in this match too. It almost sounded a little like a good bye. But it may have just been his genuine appreciation for a crowd that was behind him all the way. :)

#241 ·
Yes,it´s so good to see,that Alex could win so easy
against Robredo.Honestly I didn´t expect it so easy!
Seems that he finds back to his best form.On a Audio-Interview Alex said,that he feels like in paradise in Indian Wells.Next is Tim Henman,a tough oponent,but Alex can make it.
Vamos!

#243 ·
Aw god...what's happening?
ive just learn that, ive just read that because i get trouble with internet...it's such a great news, he seems he was so happy and it's not the time to say good bye...just Spain is behind him and he's fighting for spain.....so ferrer and robredo that's perfect...

he has never played that's great against spanish player....just a revival :D

so i must say it again
Bonne chance!

play for spain :)

#244 ·
YAY!! I have to listen to Alex's audio... hey, he's on a roll! Now just get Henman [Rogi will thank you for it!!]... he's NOT saying good-bye is he?! NOO!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.