Not open for further replies.

PHM Chat Archives #5

394K views 5K replies 49 participants last post by  gambit84 
#1 ·
:awww: Good luck, Lele! :hug:

May I ask what subjects? :)

#47 ·
Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Have you seen Marat's ex gf with Chelsea's owner? I don't remember what happened... did she DUMB Marat for money, I mean, Abramovich? :p

#53 ·

I hope you didn't bet on a Frenchie! :tape: :lol:

My brother has been making a fortune by betting on Rafa lately. He waited until Roger had the leads, the odds on Rafa went up then put lots of money on Rafa. Monte Carlo and Hamburg became his favorite tourneys :spit:

#56 ·

Have I told you guys that I lost my iTouch?? :smash: What an idiot I am :retard:
Now I'm going places without music. Sucks! :lol:

A friend sent me an album of "Ferras". I don't know who the heck he was before today :lol: But he's kind of cool. Especially in this song called Rush: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egA17G_2cIM

#57 ·

Have I told you guys that I lost my iTouch?? :smash: What an idiot I am :retard:
Now I'm going places without music. Sucks! :lol:

A friend sent me an album of "Ferras". I don't know who the heck he was before today :lol: But he's kind of cool. Especially in this song called Rush: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egA17G_2cIM
Didn't you have a different iPod before you got the iTouch?? I still don't have one and don't really care to right now.

I know I've heard a Ferras song, but I can't think of it right now.

#60 ·

BTW, I already sent your package :D

I would have burned you this song if I got it one day earlier :lol: I hope that the "dolphins" will still be in a perfect shape when they arrive at your door! :unsure:

#61 ·

BTW, I already sent your package :D

I would have burned you this song if I got it one day earlier :lol: I hope that the "dolphins" will still be in a perfect shape when they arrive at your door! :unsure:
Cool I can't wait to get it :bounce: ....funny how you put dolphins in quotes :lol:
I will try to start working on your DVD soon. First I need to finish finding a place for the rest of my stuff in the apartment. I moved some of the extra stuff out of my room and into the living room so I could fit the other "main" things in my room....now my mom keeps complaining that she "wants her living room back" :rolleyes: :lol: Other than some piles of stuff that are setting in front of one side of my closet, my room looks pretty cool :yeah: I still wish it was bigger so I'd have a bit more space, but oh well I guess.

#62 ·

They earn their place in
quotes

:lol:

Talking about your new room, I would LOVE to see it! :smoke: And you should give your mom her living room back :lol:

#63 ·

What a strange day this is...
TV5, the only French channel I have, decides to show Casablanca. :eek:

Oh man, I miss Paulo :awww: :bigcry: :hug:

#66 ·

What a strange day this is...
TV5, the only French channel I have, decides to show Casablanca. :eek:

Oh man, I miss Paulo :awww: :bigcry: :hug:
I haven't seen any men's tennis in so long....not since Davis Cup :bigcry: I'm mad because my French Open coverage is going to suck. Most of it is on TTC, when ESPN's coverage starts during the day, there probably won't be much live tennis left to show. Last year I was so spoiled because TTC and the satellite company opened up like 5 stations for watching tennis. You could pick which court you wanted to watch and I was able to see a couple of Paulo's matches. Now this year I won't see much of the tournament at all. I'm happy to have high speed internet now though especially since I've been watching a lot of videos lately and before I wouldn't have had the patience to wait for them to load. Also there are a couple TV stations that I have now that I didn't have before that I have been watching so it's not all bad, but I miss tennis :crying2:

Oh and :topic: I WON my vBet :woohoo:

#67 ·

You have a fast internet connection, don't you? You can always try to watch it online ;) I don't think I'll see Paulo's matches this year. I have a feeling that WTA will take over. The only two Frenchies I'll be seeing are Richard and Jo. I'm sure.

So who did you bet on?? :p :p

#70 ·

You have a fast internet connection, don't you? You can always try to watch it online ;) I don't think I'll see Paulo's matches this year. I have a feeling that WTA will take over. The only two Frenchies I'll be seeing are Richard and Jo. I'm sure.

So who did you bet on?? :p :p
Yes I do have a fast connection, but I don't want to use livestreams that make me download something or register. Also I hate it if the livestream has more of a delay than livescore because when that happens I end up paying more attention to livescore.

Ginepri :eek: I wanted him to win, he's one of the few Americans that I like, but I think I'm even more happy to have won my first vBet :yippee:

#86 ·

I've been searching everywhere for Paulo's pics from RG... no luck!

Only Federer, Gasquet, Guga and Sharapova's pics! BoooooooooOOOO!!!! :lol:

#94 ·

I listened to a preview of Scarlett Johansson's album on iTune. OMG!!!! She just CAN NOT sing!!! :haha: I can't think of an album that's worse than hers right now :lol:

#106 ·

You should try listen to the samples of the whole album... :bolt:

I think I'm going to have a nightmare tonight! :lol:

#109 ·

There's a video interview with Paulo from RG.

It's not available in my country, but if you're interested it's on Eurosport.fr :)

#111 ·

I asked Fran to summarize it for me and she kindly did :worship: so if you want it, I'll forward her PM to you ;)

#113 ·

Hope I don't jinx him by posting the grass court news :lol:

Nottingham welcomes the French connection

Eight French players will be competing at The Nottingham Open which takes place at the City of Nottingham Tennis Centre between 14th-21st June.

With Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Michael Llodra already confirming they will play in Nottingham, Paul-Henri Mathieu, ranked No 19 in the world, joined his fellow countrymen by committing to make his fourth East Midlands appearance. The 26 year-old, who has picked up four ATP titles Moscow, Lyon, Casablanca and Gstaad, has an excellent grass court pedigree having reached the last 16 at Wimbledon in 2007.

Nicholas Mahut will be looking to emulate his 2007 grass court form when he narrowly lost in a third set tie-break against Andy Roddick in the final at Queen’s Club. In 2006, the 6’ 3” 23 year-old made his sole appearance at The Nottingham Open – reaching the last 16. Ranked No 43 in the world, the right-hander will be looking for his first title on the ATP Tour.

Gilles Simon (No 36), Gael Monfils (No 48), Sebastien Grosjean (No 55) and Julien Benneteau (No 65) make up the full compliment of French players. Simon and Monfils have both played in Nottingham before while Benneteau will be making his debut. In 2000, Grosjean lifted The Nottingham Open trophy defeating Byron Black in the final.

Patrick Hughesman, The Nottingham Open Tournament Director, said: “All eight French players are experienced pros who will add great depth to The Nottingham Open this year. I wouldn’t be surprised if the champion is one of these players as they all know their way around a grass court. This year’s tournament is shaping up to be very strong with a host of world class players appearing.”

#114 ·

From Eurosport.fr

Tennis - Roland-Garros

Les Français auront du fil à retordre dès le premier tour de Roland-Garros. Seul Paul-Henri Mathieu évite ses compatriotes et d'autres pièges pour un duel de gala face à Gustavo Kuerten, qui fait ses adieux au tournoi.

PREMIER TOUR

Mathieu-Kuerten

Monfils-Clément

Llodra-Patience

Serra-Gasquet

Tsonga-Qualifié

Eysseric-Murray

LES FAVORIS

Federer-Querrey

Nadal-Qualifié

Djokovic-Gremelmayr

#115 ·

Why couldn't he draw Eysseric or something? :ras:

Tricky one. Simply because it's Guga. No matter how's playing, he's still Guga :worship: And people love him. I don't think the crowds are much of a help for Paulo... Geeeezzzz! I didn't want him to draw three players and of course, he drew one of them!

I don't have a good feeling about this one. Paulo might feel intimidated by Guga and his RG titles :unsure: (or maybe it's just me :lol:) Never mind, we also got 3 titles... from Mats! :rocker2: Ohhh, and he won two of his titles in 1982 and 1988, the years Paulo and I were born :haha:

#116 ·

Awww not against Guga. :(
I don't want to have to cheer against Guga on his last appearance, that's an annoying draw. Oh well, I hope I get to see it but since it's bottom half I'll probably miss it..fingers crossed anyway.

I'm sure Paulo will do just fine though! :) Vamos Paulo!!

#117 ·

Exactly! I don't want to cheer against him either!!!!!
Someone up there obviously has a bad day and takes it all on us :p

Hope you'll get to see this match, Jenny :D *fingers crossed* The atmosphere should be awesome :yeah:

#118 ·

Exactly, why does Paulo have to be the bad guy and end Guga's career? :(

Thanks sweetie. :hug:

#120 ·

Oops, yes I did make it sound bad. :lol:

Dear Paulo is just going to have to be ruthless. No time for respect. :devil:
but I don't want to see Guga humiliated either. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.