Mens Tennis Forums banner

The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread!

220K views 10K replies 104 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 · (Edited)
That would be cool to have our own chat thread! Everybody can come here, let's talk about anything!!!

Right now here in Quebec City there is a terrible snow storm, I'm blocked inside because there's way too much snow and the roads are blocked!!! I have to admitt I'm a summer guy... and you??

#9,691 ·
Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

I'm in vacations:woohoo: All my exams went quite well except the last one:sad: I'm glad I already passed that course before the final test, because I won't break records there:scared:

#9,719 ·

hola everyone!!! hola oli. where in the world are you now?
JIAT!!! I thought you were dead! Where are you?

I am in Wales now. :bigcry: :haha: Oh well... school tomorrow :retard:

#9,704 ·

Hi everyone:wavey:
I'm currently at my cottage with my ultra-slow laptop, hopefully you guys all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all a fantastic (as Federer would say;)) year 2007, in your life and in tennis;)! Talk to you soon:)

#9,710 ·

You guys ready for a new year:D? I'm back at home, back for more action (in tennis especially!):D!

I passed all my classes in my last semestry, now I'm about to start the next one next week (Jan 9th);)! I got a A+ in my water class, an A in topometry, a B+ in my ground properties class, a B+ in the beams theory class and a C+ in mathematics:ras:, so overall it's pretty good isn't it:yeah:

#9,714 ·

Congrats with all these exam results :yeah:

I don't have mathematics anymore since I left secondary school, it's the only subject I miss actually :(
You really miss maths:scratch:? Most people are soo afraid of them:lol: But usually it's getting tougher and tougher, I can understand;)

#9,727 ·

McMaster is not one that I like to recommend, Jiat :p Well, only because I used to work with a guy graduate from there and I didn't like him :devil:

And I don't hear anything good from unis in Arizona :lol: But U of A in Alberta is not bad.

#9,728 ·

McMaster is not one that I like to recommend, Jiat :p Well, only because I used to work with a guy graduate from there and I didn't like him :devil:

And I don't hear anything good from unis in Arizona :lol: But U of A in Alberta is not bad.
other than him is it ok though?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.