Todd Paul Sub-Forum Request - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Should Todd Paul get a Sub-Forum?

Yes 9 26.47%
No 17 50.00%
I don't know Todd 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 01:40 PM   #16
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Todd Paul Sub-Forum Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
The same will happen if we get a Toad Soderking forum. He proved he's a great entertainer in his last match; he has proved he's an appreciated player as his last match thread is still on the 1st page of GM. And the only people who hate him are the Nadal fans.
oi i'm a big nadal fan and i love soderling, well almost.
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2009, 02:10 PM   #17
country flag Renaud

Renaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
French citizens in Monaco, "a protectorate of France", must pay income and wealth taxes as do all French, n'est-ce pas?
Yes French citizens in Monaco must pay taxes in France i think, but those that became Monegasque (nationality) lose french nationality, so i think (but i am really unsure) they only depend of Monaco rules.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
"Je peux simplement vous dire que Jean-René Lisnard aime beaucoup les Chocapics" Benjamin Balleret
Renaud is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-01-2009, 02:23 PM   #18
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Renaud, if someone resigns of own original citizenship or is taken it away, is only under the rules of his new citizenship's country. If someone has two (or more) citizenships, it depends on the deals between two (or more) countries - which is the most frequent case, because of course there is a problem of the taxes AND military service. I have private international law next semester, so that's all that I can tell you But I think without a deal two countries (assuming someone has two citizenships) can call a person to pay the taxes. This is what used to happen to Polish workers in UK. Now the countries cleared it, and there's no problem anymore . For a tennis player there is also another problem as he must pay a tax from the prizes in the countries where he earned it. It all depends on the dual deals like I said, if someone has to pay a double tax.

The different situation is when you register a commercial law's company in a tax-free zone. The company doesn't pay a tax, but the people who make it have their personal incomes and have to stick to their national statio fisci This is a big abbreviation what I said, because people of course find a million of holes to avoid high taxes, then every case should be considered separately - I only gave a general rule .

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-01-2009, 02:54 PM   #19
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/e...-TAXATION.html

Monaco
Politics, government, and taxation

Here's the last paragraph:

"The government's role in the economy has been traditionally one of active promotion of private enterprise and creating the necessary infrastructure for development. The state and the ruling Grimaldi family personally own considerable real estate assets and equity in the economy. Monaco's tax policies concerning its citizens are among the most liberal ones in the world, as there is no direct taxation for local residents. In 1869, land tax, personal and goods taxes, and the business tax were abolished. Since that time, Monegasque citizens or foreigners residing in the principality have not been subject to any tax on their personal income, whatever its origin. For French citizens moving to the principality after 1962, an exception was introduced in 1963 under pressure from the French government. Under the new arrangement, French nationals who moved their residence to Monaco, or who could not prove 5 years of residence in Monaco before October 1962, were subject to French taxes under the same conditions as if they had their residence in France. Since 1963, companies of any type are required to pay a corporate tax rate of 33.33 percent on profits when at least 25 percent of their turnover comes from operations outside Monegasque territory. A value-added tax (VAT) of 5.5 percent and a real estate added value tax of 20.6 percent were also introduced, along with some special arrangements concerning banking and financial activities and indirect taxes."

Well, we know we're off topic, just having some fun talking about crumble and sprouts... anyway, that's done and dusted.
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-01-2009, 03:01 PM   #20
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah but it's about a French citizen who lives in Monaco, not about a Monegasque citizen - these are the basic points and it's *not* the same from legal point of view We should know if JRL keeps the French one.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-01-2009, 03:32 PM   #21
country flag Renaud

Renaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond reputeRenaud has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway JR thread is created now.Rest of the world forum. I did not find the -out of this world forum....

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
"Je peux simplement vous dire que Jean-René Lisnard aime beaucoup les Chocapics" Benjamin Balleret
Renaud is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-01-2009, 06:51 PM   #22
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute

How did we get from Todd Paul sub-forum to Monaco-France relations?

Through the good and the bad, always my #1, no matter what the rankings say
Baghdatis#1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-02-2009, 06:28 PM   #23
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

We should create an all-stars forum and there we will have Soderking, Lisnard, Todd Paul and of course Stepanek forums.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-03-2009, 10:11 AM   #24
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaud View Post
Yes French citizens in Monaco must pay taxes in France i think, but those that became Monegasque (nationality) lose french nationality, so i think (but i am really unsure) they only depend of Monaco rules.
JR said during Monte-Carlo that he still pays taxes in France. I was surprised too.

Sorry for the .
Truc is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-04-2009, 12:55 AM   #25
country flag jmf07

jmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
We should create an all-stars forum and there we will have Soderking, Lisnard, Todd Paul and of course Stepanek forums.
I am surprised Stepanek doesn't have one. Although it is lucky. If he did have one how would MTF be able to handle the large amount of visitors to his sexy pics thread.
Baker (USA) - Bedene (SLO) - Bellucci (BRA) - Berta (SWE) - Cuevas (URU) - Domijan (USA) - Ebden (AUS) - Estrella (DOM) - Grigelis (LTU) - Guccione (AUS) - Heliovaara (FIN) - Kavcic (SLO) - King (BAH) - Kontinen (FIN) - Kubler (AUS) - Lajovic (SRB) - Matosevic (AUS) - McGee (IRE) - Millman (AUS) - Mitchell (AUS) - Nielsen (DEN) - Nieminen (FIN) - Paire (FRA) - Udomchoke (THA)
jmf07 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread