Mens Tennis Forums banner

Rafa's 2013 outfits thread

45K views 149 replies 24 participants last post by  born_on_clay 
#1 ·
According to Babolast from TW Rafa will be in "Atomic Purple" at the Australian Open and "Atomic Teal" for IW and Miami.

#4 ·
Could you please post some photos? Make some by yourself if that's not a problem ;)

This post has been deleted
#8 ·
what's happened to Nadal's sleeveless look, has he played in it recently or not. Am I just being :stupid:

#10 · (Edited)
Really, really nice

#14 ·
I can't believe nobody has broached this issue yet. :rolleyes:

Atomic purple? Atomic teal? What's that supposed to mean? :confused:

After extensive research this is what I managed to find:

(Note: this is not Rafa's outfit, just an example of atomic purple)

I wasn't that lucky with atomic teal. This is what I came up with:

It looks like 'atomic' refers to the pattern not the color. :(

So... atomic teal remains a mystery....

#22 ·
Tnx so much
It actually looks good, on the other pic it looked ugly
Do you know wether he has a day and night outfit?

#23 ·
I don't know but I assume the purple one is for AO and teal one for IW / Miami
:wavey:

#29 ·
Guys...where can we buy these outfits ? I'm especially looking for his jackets which I find amazing but I'm from Europe and I'm having a hard time finding them.

#31 ·
I have better tips for you
Sure budy
You are dutch, right?
I know the perfect site for you
Here are some links, it's a shop in NL amd it delivers between 2-5 days in NL
2012 AO jacket
RG 2012 it was not on your list, but it's a fan favorite like the USO10 outfit
USO12 there is alao a grey version if you like
With purple outfit, do you mean Asia 2011 or AO2013
AO 2013 will be available from the 26th of December
Asia 2011
If you want more just say it
Veel succes met het bestellen

#32 · (Edited)
THANK YOU :worship:
The prices are so cheap and free shipping to Netherlands on orders over 75. Woohooooo.
Edit: yeah not that cheap lol I was looking at the wrong numbers. I'll keep looking.
Sh1t, sorry for my language. After looking a bit more all the things I want are only in XXL argghh. Nearly all stuff from Rafa, are in XL or XXL.

I have better tips for you
Sure budy
You are dutch, right?
I know the perfect site for you
Here are some links, it's a shop in NL amd it delivers between 2-5 days in NL
2012 AO jacket
RG 2012 it was not on your list, but it's a fan favorite like the USO10 outfit
USO12 there is alao a grey version if you like
With purple outfit, do you mean Asia 2011 or AO2013
AO 2013 will be available from the 26th of December
Asia 2011
If you want more just say it
Veel succes met het bestellen
Hey ontzettend bedankt Rafa is GOAT ! :):worship:

I love these 2 ones (ik hou van deze 2 vooral) :
http://www.tennisdirect.nl/outlet/herenkleding/nike-ace-masters-crew-nadal-1.html
http://www.tennisdirect.nl/nike-nadal-finals-n98-jacket.html
But the AO blue green jacket is only in XL XXL sadly and I'm M or L. The price is amazing though 55 euro compared to most which cost around 90. (helaas is die AO jacket alleen verkrijgbaar in XL maten en geen L of M.)

But the site Star mentioned looks amazing. I couldn't find the blue-green AO12 jacket there but aside of that nearly all are there and SO cheap. Jackets that cost 90 euro on dutch sites cost there 55 and shirts that cost 30-40 here cost half there and they deliver to Netherlands and free over 75 euro orders...(maar de site die Star aangaf lijkt me erg mooi. Ik kon de blauw-groene AO12 jacket niet vinden maar voor de rest hebben ze alles bijna en zo goedkoop. Jackets die bij onze webshops 90 euro kosten zijn daar bijna voor de helft 55 euro dus ook shirts die hier 30-40 kosten zijn daar voor de helft verkrijgbaar and gratis levering naar Nederland bij bestelling boven 75 euro). Wat vindt jij van die site Rafa is GOAT ?

Edit: Ja die tenniswarehouse dacht dat die goedkoop was maar nee hoor...same.
En bijna alle spullen van Rafa zijn XL of XXL geen M of L verkrijgbaar.
Edit: The tenniswarehouse-europe site isn't cheap. And nearly all stuff of Rafa are only available in XL or XXL.

I'm so sad lol.

#38 ·
Sure, post some pics about Rafa's 2013 outfits and we'll discuss

#40 ·
Ok budy
We'll continue the discussion in Semtember

#41 ·
Xritos, you said you'd seen his AO13 outfit, did you consider it better than his USO12 outfit? And please rank the outfit, like which Rafa outfits you've found better, I'll see the outfits in person in December and I wanted to know you opinion since you've already seen the outfit,
Please answer

#44 ·
According to my friend Rafa will wear a dark blue classic crew with a small red details on it, white shorts with red details, red bandanas, possibly with dark blue nike logo's, he said he'll probably will a red jacket with dark blue details, but there is a chance that he'll wear a dark blue jacket with red details, and his 4.3's will be mainly dark blue and a white background and a lot of red details. Seems like a great outfit, not sure whether it's true. My friend has been wrong and wright before. Do you know more X
Your friend has it wrong.

Rafa in purple crew with orange accent, dark blue shorts, bandana and wristbands and orange shoes.

For IW/Miami Rafa in teal shirt with grey shorts, wristbands and bandana.

The crews look and feel amazing in person.

I am in LOVE with the teal shirt.

#42 ·
According to my friend Rafa will wear a dark blue classic crew with a small red details on it, white shorts with red details, red bandanas, possibly with dark blue nike logo's, he said he'll probably will a red jacket with dark blue details, but there is a chance that he'll wear a dark blue jacket with red details, and his 4.3's will be mainly dark blue and a white background and a lot of red details. Seems like a great outfit, not sure whether it's true. My friend has been wrong and wright before. Do you know more X

#58 ·
Please answer

#43 ·
looks crap in the catalog but really good on the model!

yeh! welcome the rafa bull tees!!! \(^o^)/

#47 ·
X, so for now we only know what he will be wearing during AO, IW and Miami right ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.