Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who cares about Andy's loss when it's our debtastic mod's bday?!

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Viky-cro 
#1 ·
:aparty: :aparty: Boldog Születésnapot, debs! :aparty: :aparty:​

I know I'm a little bit early but who cares? I really hope you have a great day because you deserve it! btw, i learned how to say happy birthday in hungarian, go me! :angel:

birthday + debs = party, so I invited manies good persons to come and wish you a happy bday :)

Matthew made sure he was the first one to arrive....

Nando came from London just to see you, very good person, no?

The most amazing family on earth wouldn't possibly miss this huge party!

Amy and her amazing friends wanted to come as well... I really hope she doesn't cry this time...

Of course we need people to give us some private concerts, so I invited the whole Glee Cast :)
ps: Sue says she wants to sing Vogue and Physical for you :hearts:

I had to invite BSB as well, but I made them promise me they wouldn't sing anything from their new album, so don't worry hee

Johnny boy thought I'd forget about him...

Of course, a bday party without a cake is not a real bday party... but it's not any kind of cake... it's a H&Y cake!!! I seriously want one of those on my bday!!!

A bday party without the best food in the world = picanha wouldn't be fun either...

And here's what you are getting from your dear twin...

have a great day, sis, love you a lot :kiss: :aparty:​

See less See more
#3 ·
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB!!!!! Have a lovely day :hug::hug: everyone must be nice to you today, no mean, nasty people allowed ;)
I was thinking, that with all the lovely party guests, and or course pretty gifts, you need the appropriate hat and shoes to wear while opening the pressies,

and here are a few things for you to nibble on while being entertained:

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!:hug::rocker::aparty::smooch:

#5 ·
BOLDOG SZÜLETÉSNAPOT, DEBS!!!!

since this might be the only thing Re and Carole forgot :D

HAVE A BEYOND AMAZING AND BEYOND AWESOME BIRTHDAY!!!!

LOVE YOU!!! :hug: :smooch:​

#7 ·
awwwwww THANK YOU GUYS!!! :smooch: :kiss: :hug: I love it, re! :worship: Carole that looks perfect :drool: Yes kate, can NEVER forget pizza! :lick:

thanksssssssssssssssss :hug: :kiss: :smooch:

#10 ·
Happy Birthday dear Debala ( have to get the jew thingie in)! Yes this is the most important reason to post in here is to wish Deb a very happy Birthday! Good health and all that too :yeah:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.