Mens Tennis Forums banner

Tennis Tipping - Rotterdam - Congratulations to abollo and Elirj70/Dexter

21K views 284 replies 59 participants last post by  Lisandro 
#1 · (Edited)
Tennis Tipping 7 – Rotterdam

What is Tennis Tipping?

In the game, participants pick the winners of all main draw matches and are placed in a knock-out system. That means each participant plays a different participant and whoever predicted the winner of most matches correctly, moves on to the next round. The same applies for doubles, but you're in a team format and your scores are combined.
Note:
- In case of a tie, a tie-breaker will decide who moves on to the next round.
- In case a player (i.e. the actual ATP Player) retires in a match, this match will be counted as long as one point has been played. If players are replaced by a lucky loser after the start of Tennis Tipping, these matches will be cancelled.

How to Sign-Up:

Just post here that you would like to play. You can only play one tournament per week. Entries will be based on ranking. Everyone can commit. :D
Please read this post for more information
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...14&postcount=1

How to send in picks:

Picks can be sent in as soon as the draws are ready. Remember, you pick a winner in every match!. Picks should be sent by PM, so that your opponent does not know your picks. Picks should be titled: [TT: Rotterdam, day #]. Picks can be sent in anytime until the beginning of play each day. If you're still in both singles & doubles, you use the same tips for both. For doubles, you still tip the ATP singles matches, not the doubles! No changes can be made after the play has started.

PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE

If the board goes down as has happened before, send your picks to adriancollins@hotmail.com

See less See more
#283 ·
Re: Tennis Tipping - Rotterdam - Sunday Diffs Posted - Posts 277 and 278

Well that concludes my 35th hosting of a Tennis Tipping event.

Congratulations to abollo and Elirj70/Dexter on their wins

A big thanks to everyone for taking part here – my next Managing event will be the Cherbourg Challenger next week and then I’ll be joint managing Indian Wells with Peter (justafanYYC) where I’ll be doing the singles, so I hope to see a lot of you there.

Cheers everyone,

AdeyC

#285 ·
:worship: ELI & DEXTER :worship:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.