Mens Tennis Forums banner

Live ATP Rankings - Romania

8K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Nightcrawl3r 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Is a nice idea, too bad are all usless.

It will be nice if you could make the same in Romanian women section.

#7 · (Edited)
You're being kind of mean . I wouldn't call Top 200 useless , ever (especially one [old] ex Top 30 and one ex Top 80).

And you're contradicting yourself also, cause otherwise why do you post /open (in the) threads of not so young Romanian girls on TF, that never made Top 200-300 :rolleyes: !?

With the 2nd part I agree , but IDK if WTA is in Slasher's plans , cause if he could make something like here , it would be the best WTA Live Ranking by far :).

#9 · (Edited)
I'm watching Cornea - Leshem in the last Davis Cup rubber and Cornea (that is a small hope theoretically) has a good lefty 1st service and some nice shots now and then, but way too inconsistent and rushed to bash the ball + that flat centered quite harmless double backhand (for now).

With a decent coach , he could be muuch better :shrug: ..... Even though the commentator said he has a team around him , though IDK what's the coach doing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.