Mens Tennis Forums banner

Edward Corrie

11K views 40 replies 5 participants last post by  Pink Princess 
#1 ·
This guy just reached the final of Aegon GB Pro-Series Cardiff final. He will face Fredrik Nielsen for the title. Ed has been dominating on hard court this year in Aegon events, with a win-loss record of 16/2 this year. I wonder if he will make the transition to Challenger events soon.

#6 ·
COME ON EDWARD!!!

#8 ·
Won a first round match in the Knoxville challenger against Hernandez (288) in 3 sets. First time in a few months he's got to the second round of a challenger.

#9 ·
Was playing well but lost his serve at 4-5 to love against Michael Russell so lost the first set 6-4 :(

#10 ·
Fair play to him there, managed to save a couple of break points to hold and make it 1-1

#19 ·
watched a little bit of Corrie's 6-3 6-3 1st round win over Eric Quigley in the Champaign Challenger USA. Seemed pretty routine.

In the second round he'll play Dennis Nevolo (573) who beat the number 6 seed in the tournament De Voest 6-4 7-6 (2). A nice surprise and a real chance to progress further.

#21 ·
I LIKE HIM A LOT, HE IS SOOO REFINED, OH MY, I ADORE HIM!!!

#22 ·
Aegon GB Pro-Series Glasgow!!!

R1: E. Corrie(3) d. N. Rosenzweig(Q) 6/3 6/1!!! I ADORE TO MY IMPORTANT PRINCE

#23 ·
R2: E. Corrie(3) d. M. Tchoutakian 6/4 6/4!!! I ADORE TO MY IMPORTANT PRINCE

#24 ·
QFs: E. Corrie(3) d. A. Hewitt(7) 6/3 6/3!!! I ADORE TO MY IMPORTANT PRINCE

#25 ·
Aegon GB Pro-Series Sheffield

R1: E. Corrie(3) d. S. Hutt(Q) 6/2 6/1!!! I ADORE TO MY IMPORTANT PRINCE

R2: E. Corrie(3) d. T. Farquharson 6/3 6/2!!! I ADORE TO MY IMPORTANT PRINCE

QFs: E. Corrie(3) d. R. Boutillier 7/6(5) 6/3!!! I ADORE TO MY IMPORTANT PRINCE

#26 ·
MY
DEAR
IMPORTANT
PRINCE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.