Mens Tennis Forums banner

• Mayweather

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Pacquiao

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.9%

WWW WBC/WBO Mayweather F. J. - Pacquiao M.

6K views 102 replies 40 participants last post by  The Triumvirate 
#1 ·
Is 1,50 on Mayweather a license to print money?

#82 ·
Pacquiao after the fight: "He didn't do nothing"

Pretty accurate.

Me I had 7 rounds to 5 for Mayweather but still, all he did was run, tie up in the corners, cheap shots to the kidneys, etc.

#89 · (Edited)
Bitchweather fought like we all knew he would. Stayed on the outside, kept Pacman at bay with his quick jab and longer reach. He did clinch and chicken out even more than I expected. But he was never gonna let it become a sluggerfest - Pac would have won if that'd happened. It almost felt like it was going that way after the fourth round - Mayweather did well to regain control of the match from Rd 5.

That said, skilled as he is, Maywanker is a fuken bore of a fighter and an even worse human being. That the result yesterday was expected doesn't make it any less disgusting.

trying to erase yesterday's match from my memory, this might help:

Thank you, needed that. I very much enjoyed Pacman vs Morales too.

#84 ·
I extremely rarely follow boxing, I just watch events like this because they have such a huge amplitude worldwide and maybe I don't understand too well how this sport goes but for me the match was shit. I mean it was not the worst I've seen but judging all the publicity, the hype which was unreal, all the attention, the money involved etc. for me it was far from raising to the expectations

#85 ·
Only positive is even a 12 rounds match goes pretty fast, I mean in that frame of time Cornet and Niculescu could have played 6 games in total.

#95 ·
#96 ·
Wut? He needs surgery? They should have postponed the fight ffs :facepalm: What a huge mistake.

And he said it started hurting in round 4... and like I said earlier, Maywanker took control of the match from Rd 5 onwards... yuck.

#98 ·
Wut? He needs surgery? They should have postponed the fight ffs :facepalm: What a huge mistake.

And he said it started hurting in round 4... and like I said earlier, Maywanker took control of the match from Rd 5 onwards... yuck.
:lol:

he'd play this fight with an open fracture, too much money involved, too many people.

This is much closer to a Gravedigger vs Ice Cold Steve Austin, than sports.

And about the injury - how could they know for sure he didn't pick it up during the fight, for them to actually penalize him? :confused:

Anyways, there's much more sports, drama, quality and everything in the second tier of boxing anyway. This was just celebrities paying loadshit of cash, TVs going on for weeks, management powerhouses with huge teams playing the match months before it happened, making and sharing money between them.

Of course, it has to be said that FM has been working his arse off to be as fit and as fast as he is in the ring, it's not just Bieber and JZ, night clubs and Bilzerian pics.

But it mostly is though.

#100 ·
^Well you HAVE always tried to come across as a tough guy, that hasn't changed.

As for what Sapeod has done, it's not so much a "blatant attempt to gain respect" as it is "growing up and calming down". Hell he was 14 or something when I first joined here.

#102 ·
You can't really comment on what I've "tried" to do because you're not me. You clearly have some sort of bitterness towards me which has been demonstrated in countless posts over the years talking specifically about me (cheers, btw). I'm different, in the sense that 99% of my posts are tennis related. I'm not a teenager anymore and have no real interest in an MTF soap opera. This is just one little thing I've noticed about Sapeod. In fact, I actually like the boy so there's no problem there.

That's true. But there are more than nuisances in his posts that indicate he'd love to let slide with the diplomacy, which actually occurs every so often. It's quite obvious when someone's being false.

#101 ·
Money was and is head and shoulders above Pac. His movement and reflexes are outstanding. And he is very stylish...Funny how mtf in love with one-dimensional punching fellers (just like with ballbashers). The Mayorga/Trinidad times are long gone. Now light/middle divisions are much more about science and tactics.

#103 ·
This Mayweather sounds like teh Nadal of boxing :lol: Running all around the court/ring and then pouncing when the opponent is tired.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.