Who was the last poster who GOODrepped you? 11 - Page 303 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Yesterday, 05:40 AM   #4531
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who was the last poster who GOODrepped you? 11

My thanks to my friend who happens to be just above me in this thread. Dylan I have come to really respect and appreciate you

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 09:30 AM   #4532
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis4Lyf View Post
OMG!That duarte_a rep to freakyman wishing Rafa be hit by a lighting. What is wrong with this world?
not surprised. A poster told me he wished rafa to get food poisoning before he played matches in another message boad

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:19 AM   #4533
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis4Lyf View Post
OMG!That duarte_a rep to freakyman wishing Rafa be hit by a lighting. What is wrong with this world?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
He didn't 'wish' that, he just meant that he's been really lucky.
Of course. It's really easy to see and comprehend. It's called irony. Guess the user had a hidden agenda.

Since your reading skills seem to be severely lacking, I'll try and explain it in the simplest manner possible so you can understand.

First of all, I didn't wish anything. I merely said Dull has been very lucky and that I hope he gets the reverse of all the luck he has been getting.

Secondly, The being hit by lightning or a meteor was obviously a joke. IRONY. Also I din't wish it I only said all the luck he got accounted for it. Obviously it wasn't literal it was figurative. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Literal...ative_language)

I used that sentence to portray how immense the luck he has gotten is.

Lastly, stop being a drama-queen and trying to get fights going on. If that's what your purpose is there are better forums than a tennis one.

Last edited by duarte_a : Yesterday at 10:27 AM.
duarte_a is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:53 AM   #4534
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
not surprised. A poster told me he wished rafa to get food poisoning before he played matches in another message boad
Is what I should be saying.

I don't like to drop down to the level of some users here on MTF. There are some really sad people here who go through the work of making up stuff so they can make you look bad.

Kiedis has been posting a supposedly, made to seem, tweet of my twitter account.

After she posted that countless time in the past months and even if the mods clean it up thankfully, like they should, I took the time to make one made-up tweet similar to the fake one that Kiedis uses. I'm not even well versed on Photoshop. This was made using just paint and in a matter of minutes.

Again, I know I shouldn't do stuff like this and I don't like dropping to the level of Kiedis and some other posters but it had to be done.

Last edited by duarte_a : Yesterday at 10:28 PM.
duarte_a is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:56 AM   #4535
country flag underspin

underspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond reputeunderspin has a reputation beyond repute

^
I always speak the truth though, and when I say it's not because of you, it's because it's not. I never lie. My mom has taught me to never lie because it's bad, that's why I'm always honest. one needs to have integrity, that's the most important human virtue imo.
underspin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:18 PM   #4536
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

My thanks to Sombrerero loco

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote