Mens Tennis Forums banner

Grigor "Grisho" Dimitrov

572K views 5K replies 201 participants last post by  FedererBulgaria 
#1 · (Edited)
This bulgarian Prospect looks to be future 10 material.

Hes moving up the rankings nicely.

#577 ·
Re: Grigor Dimitrov

Hello!
Here's another fan who has got an interest in Grisha!
I was amazed that somebody so young beat Berdych and so I watched his match against Rafa.
And.....WOW......can't imagine how amazing he is!!!
Good future promised!

#579 ·

Hello!
Here's another fan who has got an interest in Grisha!
I was amazed that somebody so young beat Berdych and so I watched his match against Rafa.
And.....WOW......can't imagine how amazing he is!!!
Good future promised!
Welcome!:angel:

Good luck tomorrow,Grigor!He plays better against top players,i hope tomorrow he will show his best :cool:

#578 ·

He looks super cute to me too haha!

#580 ·

Thank you for posting pictures *_________________* !!!
C'MON GRISHA FOR TOMORROW ♥ !!!!!!!!

Oh i apologize because i didn't introduce myself yet :°(
I am 19 years old and i am italian, my name is Alberta.
Nice to meet you *__* !!!

#587 ·

-For some reason all the (ball)kids want Dimitrov to be French (and I even heard one of them say he was Spanish!). At the end of his practice, a kid wanted to ask Grigor to give him his wristband. "Does he speak French? Where is he from?", he asks, "I don't care, I'm multilingual anyway!" I inform him that he is Bulgarian. "No problem, I can speak "Bulgarien"! (sic)"
Gab
http://www.tennisalternative.com/news.php?readmore=391
:haha:

#590 ·

Unfortunately these challenger matches aren't easier in many cases than the ATP matches. Istomin also serves big and can get motivated for points. But fingers crossed, yep :rocker:
I agree 100%. here he needs to win and it is somewhat expected from him, after the good matches he played. Whereas in Rotherdam and Marseille the only thing he was supposed to do is play a good match, win or lose.

#591 ·

"- Something that awakened the players' curiosity was Vliegen's new hairstyle. Jeanpierre seemed to be happy to see someone with less hair than him and Dimitrov, who had probably seen Kristof with hair earlier this week at the Open 13, asked if he had lost a bet."

:haha:

#598 ·

guys do you have problem with the livestream ?
I check earlyer today and everything was perfect but now the livestream at the tournament website is dead , I mean it not start at all :( I guess a lot of people from Bulgaria are trying to connect , some sport websites gave the direct link to the site and I guess its too much for the server :( Anyway my queston is Am I the only one with problems to watch the livestream ?

#599 ·

guys do you have problem with the livestream ?
I check earlyer today and everything was perfect but now the livestream at the tournament website is dead , I mean it not start at all :( I guess a lot of people from Bulgaria are trying to connect , some sport websites gave the direct link to the site and I guess its too much for the server :( Anyway my queston is Am I the only one with problems to watch the livestream ?
Everyone has that problem :(

#600 ·

знаех си че ще стане така след като видях че спортните сайтове (спортал и разни подобни) са пуснали линк към турнира :( Сега ще хвърлям по едно око на лайвскора

#601 ·

знаех си че ще стане така след като видях че спортните сайтове (спортал и разни подобни) са пуснали линк към турнира :( Сега ще хвърлям по едно око на лайвскора
Ohhh i can`t watch his match against Nadal LIVE,now the same!:mad:

#603 ·

Grigor leads 2-0:cool:
може ли да постваш резултатите тука и да го играеш малко лайвскор :) че даже и линка за лайвскора не ми бачка :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.