Mens Tennis Forums banner

The "Nole is a serial-hugger" aka 'he just can't help it' thread [victims inside.]

80K views 499 replies 76 participants last post by  mate 
#1 · (Edited)
The "Nole is a serial-hugger" aka 'he just can't help it' thread [victims inside.]

I was going through my pictures and realized just how many there are of Nole hugging others players :spit: :lol: There needs to be a record of everyone he victimizes :D :hearts: And thus, this thread is birthed into existence, feel free to add :p

Rollcall, please! :singer:

1. Mario Ancic
2. Marcos Baghdatis
3. James Blake
4. Guillermo Canas
5. Marin Cilic
6. Amer Delic
7. David Ferrer
8. Roger Federer
9. Mardy Fish
10. Richard Gasquet
11. Ernests Gulbis
12. Gael Monfils
13. Andy Murray
14. Rafael Nadal
15. Ivan Ljubicic
16. Andy Roddick
17. Marat Safin
18. Gilles Simon
19. Radek Stepanek
20. Janko Tipsarevic
21. Viktor Troicki
22. Jo Wilfried Tsonga
23. Fernando Verdasco
24. Nenad Zimonjic

25. Ana Ivanovic
26. Jelena Jankovic
27. Jelena Ritsic
28. Gabriela Sabatini
29. Maria Sharapova
30. Ball-girl at Madrid'07
31. Random Fans AO'08 :lol:

Victims: 31 and counting :smoke:

Amer Delic - AO'09

Andy M. - Cincy'08

With Baggy - AO'09

Blake - Olympics'08 (Nole has him in a headlock :spit: :lol:)

Ferru - DC'09 :hearts:

Fish - IW'09

Monfils - Olympics'08

Nadal - Olympics'08 :awww:

See less See more
#306 ·
Re: The "Nole is a serial-hugger" aka 'he just can't help it' thread [victims inside.

Rafa balding? I don't see it. :awww:

#307 ·
Re: The "Nole is a serial-hugger" aka 'he just can't help it' thread [victims inside.

When he bends over... it's pretty noticeable when he is playing too I think. My mum keeps pointing it out :rolleyes: (She is a fed fan)

#317 ·

I totally love the Nole-Viktor hug! :awww: Adorable, and you can totally feel their friendship! Secret recipe to Serbian DC team's success!

#330 ·

Lots & lots of hugs here :D

Like the one with Radek at 2:36, big bear hug :lol:
Oh I almost cried with this video, didn't see it before. :awww:
Novak, what a wonderful man. :hearts:

#321 ·

What i found surprising was that as they approached the net Novak made to shake hands and it was Andy that instigated the hug.

#328 ·

Well I might finally change my Andy in Crocs avatar. The end of that match was very touching. You could tell Novak was keeping it low key for Andy from the middle of the second set on. He almost looked worried about Andy at one point, it was kind of sweet even.

His speech was wonderful. I hope they play a bunch more slam finals against each other, once Andy gets over the nerves they will have epic matches. :)

#332 ·

I kinda want to hug Rafa myself in that pic. :awww:

#334 ·

But it wasn't an intense hug as usual
Intense hugs are usually launched by a just-defeated Nole who needs consolation :secret: :p

Reactions: tangytennis
#338 ·

Oh Ibra. :hearts:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.