Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#3,424 · (Edited)
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Still hating on the fed more than ever in this thread :(

Did you notice that Rafatito is really balding this time? :unsure: :bolt:
There will be a day no one will hate on Rafa, just feel sorry for him too. That will be a sad day :sad:

I count on you as his last hater so we can't see these dark days arrive

#3,426 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

This double match was a blast :inlove:

Can you imagine my hub, my lover, my jailbite love and the guilty pleasure all on the same court? The HC was MELTING....:drool:

#3,428 ·

Wait...there was a livestream for this doubles match?

Can you imagine my hub, my lover, my jailbite love and the guilty pleasure all on the same court? The HC was MELTING....:drool:
Andujar and Nadal doubling up...a match made in Andreea's idea of heaven. :)

MariaV said:
O....K.... I know who your hub is, but who's Rafa, your lover?
Hmmm, I'm not sure about it either, Maria...my guesses:

The hub...Andujar, that's certain
jailbite love...Rafa?
guilty pleasure...Lopez?

#3,437 ·

Paldies, Evita! :hug: Best wishes to your mother too!

Btw what's really cool is that I should be able to watch Rafa's match tonight! :rocker: :cool: :smoke: I've never really seen that Levine guy play tbh.

#3,449 ·

Yep, and he looked pretty happy to be back on court. :) It was windy but he adjusted quite well. :)
JJ didn't look too good yesterday vs Dancevic, very up & down, 11 DFs, sometimes 2-3 in a game. But should his serve be on... :scared: I understand JJ has also had shoulder problems lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.