Jeremy picture thread - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-07-2015, 09:39 AM   #271
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jeremy picture thread

Old 06-07-2015, 09:39 AM   #272
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute

Jeremy Chardy acknoweldges the crowd after defeat in his Men's Singles match against Andy Murray on day nine of the 2015 French Open at Roland Garros on June 1, 2015 in Paris, France.
Old 07-27-2015, 06:42 PM   #273
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chardy/Kubot Claim Bastad Crown

Jeremy Chardy and Lukasz Kubot top No. 1 seeds for their second ATP World Tour team crown

July 26, 2015

Second seeds Jeremy Chardy and Lukasz Kubot prevailed over top seeds Juan Sebastian Cabal and Robert Farah 7-6(6), 3-6, 10-8 to win the SkiStar Swedish Open title on Sunday.

The French/Polish pair saved two of the four break points they faced in the one-hour, 40-minute battle to capture their second ATP World Tour team title.

“I love this tournament," said Chardy. "I’m here with my coach and family. I’m here for two weeks already. The atmosphere is amazing. I love Sweden so it was really great to win the title here.”

Chardy and Kubot were playing in the first team final of the year, their third overall. In 2012, the duo won the title in Stuttgart and reached the final in Bucharest. Individually, Chardy is now 3-6 in tour-level finals, while Kubot is 11-7. They split €24,280 and 250 Emirates ATP Rankings points.

“It was a tough week," said Kubot. "We are great friends on and off the court. We are happy, and let’s see what’s going to happen in the near future. It’s always nice to win the title.”
Old 07-27-2015, 10:20 PM   #274
country flag cinnabar

cinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNX1.0E6TOPCA View Post
Chardy/Kubot Claim Bastad Crown

Jeremy Chardy and Lukasz Kubot top No. 1 seeds for their second ATP World Tour team crown

July 26, 2015

Second seeds Jeremy Chardy and Lukasz Kubot prevailed over top seeds Juan Sebastian Cabal and Robert Farah 7-6(6), 3-6, 10-8 to win the SkiStar Swedish Open title on Sunday.

The French/Polish pair saved two of the four break points they faced in the one-hour, 40-minute battle to capture their second ATP World Tour team title.

“I love this tournament," said Chardy. "I’m here with my coach and family. I’m here for two weeks already. The atmosphere is amazing. I love Sweden so it was really great to win the title here.”

Chardy and Kubot were playing in the first team final of the year, their third overall. In 2012, the duo won the title in Stuttgart and reached the final in Bucharest. Individually, Chardy is now 3-6 in tour-level finals, while Kubot is 11-7. They split €24,280 and 250 Emirates ATP Rankings points.

“It was a tough week," said Kubot. "We are great friends on and off the court. We are happy, and let’s see what’s going to happen in the near future. It’s always nice to win the title.”

~Nishikori~Dimitrov~Isner~Monfils~Robredo~
~Gasquet~Kohlschreiber~Klizan~Becker~Mannarino~
~Seppi~Nieminen~Haas~Estrella~Bolelli~Monaco~
~Melzer~Mahut~Mathieu~Tursunov~Roger-Vasselin~Pouille~
~Kubot~McGee~Gombos~Eysseric~Klec~Chiudinelli~Nys~
cinnabar is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote