Mens Tennis Forums banner

2007 schedule & results (1st post updated)

9K views 84 replies 10 participants last post by  my0118 
#1 · (Edited)
I just felt like opening a new thread in our lovely Mathieu Montcourt forum.

2.01: Noumea - HC - 1st round, l. to PRZYSIEZNY
8.01: Australian Open qual. - HC - 1st round, l. to HEALEY
23.01: Durban - HC - WINNER :worship:
5.02: Bergamo - Indoors HC - 1/4 f., l. to VAN SCHEPPINGEN
19.02: Besançon - Indoors HC - 1/2 f., l. to GULBIS
26.02: Cherbourg - Indoors HC - 1/2 f., l. to LUZZI
-
19.03: Barletta - Clay (wisdom teeth)
24.03: Napoli - Clay - 2nd r., l. to STARACE
?
9.04: Casablanca - Clay - 1st r., l. to BOLELLI
14.04: Monte Carlo qual. (lumbago)
21.04: ATP Casablanca qual.
28.04: ATP Estoril - 2nd r. qual., l. to VENTURA
05.05: Rome AMS qual. - Prague, 2nd r., l. to NAVARRO-PASTOR
12.05: Hamburg AMS qual.
19.05: ATP Pörtschach - 2nd r., l. to MONTANES
28.05 : Roland Garros - 2nd r., l. to NIEMINEN
11.06: Lugano
18.06: Milan - 1st r., l. to UNGUR
25.06: Reggio Emilia - 1st r., l. to Marc LOPEZ
02.07: Turin - 1st r., l. to VANEK
09.07: Oberstaufen - 1st r., l. to TRUJILLO-SOLER
23.07: ATP Umag - 1st r., l. to CILIC
30.07: Sopot qualies - 1st r., l. to Maximo GONZALEZ
06.08: San Marino
13.08: Cordenons - 1/2 f., l. to PUERTA
20.08: Manerbio - 1/4 f., l. to GIL
27.08: Como - 1/4 f., l. to KOELLERER
-
10.09: Ljubljana - FINAL, l. to MIRNEGG
17.09: Banja Luka, 2nd r., l. to ZEMLJA
24.09: Bucharest Challenger, 1/4, l. to GRANOLLERS-PUJOL
01.10: Metz, 1st r., l. to MAHUT
08.10: Sacramento - 1st r., l. to BOJOLZAC
15.10: Calabasas - 2nd r., l. to ANDERSON
22.10: Seoul w.o., knee sprain
29.10: Busan
5.11: Tunis

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: 2007 schedule

He plays Casablanca.
So I assume he will also play Marrakech, now I just need Coria to finally get off his little ass and really play Marrakech like he said he would. I'm flying to Morocco if it happens. :lol:

Of course that's just for the case Mathieu doesn't get a WC for Monte Carlo. :p

#6 ·

He doesn't play Marrakech and I can't find his name in any other tournament for that week. Maybe he'll try to play the Casablanca (ATP) qualies? :shrug:

He is on the qualifying entry list for Monte-Carlo (alternates list so far).

#13 ·

Hopefully he'll still play ATP Casablanca.

#17 ·

Hello! I'm a new member and I'm a fan of Math (like you can see!)...I'm from naples and I saw him 3 weeks ago when i made Ball-boy in naples challenger....
Welcome :wavey:
Tell us more about Napoli, did you know him before or did you see him there for the first time? I hope he behaved well during that tournament. :angel:
Unlikely! :tape: :rolls:

#16 ·

Wow, a new Montcourteer! :yippee:
Welcome around! This is the place to be for the Montcourt fans. :)

Tell us more about Napoli, did you know him before or did you see him there for the first time? I hope he behaved well during that tournament. :angel:

#23 ·

That's a shame I was looking forward to maybe seeing him on TV :(

#26 ·

I don't know either if the ring has a special meaning, sorry. :shrug: I don't know him very well, I'm a new fan too (I started following him after Roland-Garros last year).
Actually, Adam (adee_gee) is the biggest Mathieu fan because he launched the Montcourtmania! And he got this forum for us. I'm just a "bandwagon jumper".

Do you speak French, since you're Italian? The girl who writes this blog: http://mathieumontcourt.skyblog.com/ knows him, you can try to ask your questions there.

#28 ·

Actually, Adam (adee_gee) is the biggest Mathieu fan because he launched the Montcourtmania! And he got this forum for us. I'm just a "bandwagon jumper".
Fran is his best fan, she finds out all the info :worship:
He doesn't seem to have entered any Challenger either during the week of Hamburg, what is he doing? :confused:
(Or maybe there is a bug with the search feature, I didn't check all the lists.)
He's having a few weeks off so he can make a charge at RG ;)

#29 ·

Well, when you don't speak French, it's a bit hard to find many informations about Mathieu for sure. ^^

My favourite informant says Mathieu is leaving for Estoril tomorrow, so this time he should really play.

#36 ·

wait a minute! I checked Estoril players' list and he isn't there!Are you sure? :scratch:
He is in Estoril, he is going to play there - unless he gets injured again, of course, but he said his back feels better. He plays the qualies, maybe what you saw was just the entry list for the main draw? I don't think there is a list for the qualies yet, they can still sign in.

I've seen on the French blog he wants indeed to play the qualies in Rome and Hamburg after Estoril. I thought it might be close with his ranking, but he must know what he's doing.

So if you're going to Rome for the qualies, lady_mont, maybe you can see Mathieu again there!

#34 ·

by the way do you like my new picture :D?I made this photo when he played vs Starace... I was the only one to scream for Mat : "go mathieu, go Montcourt" :yippee: !!! The other people looked at me like I was crazy!:cuckoo: "You can't understand!" I answered "he's great :hearts: so SHUT UP and :worship:!!".......however in this photo he's delicious :lick:

#35 ·

by the way do you like my new picture :D?I made this photo when he played vs Starace... I was the only one to scream for Mat : "go mathieu, go Montcourt" :yippee: !!! The other people looked at me like I was crazy!:cuckoo: "You can't understand!" I answered "he's great :hearts: so SHUT UP and :worship:!!".......however in this photo he's delicious :lick:
Great picture! :drool:
You're so lucky got to see him that close :D And you're a very devoted fan indeed :yeah: :worship:

#40 ·

Yes dear I will go in rome on 8th may :banana:......and this time I'll make more photos :yeah:
By the way you can simply call me Giulia :)
Oh, I'll be THRILLED if Mathieu is still in the tournament on the 8th of may... :eek:
Actually, it's not sure at all he will enter the qualies, he still needs so many withdrawals to get in! But I asked the guy who knows him and he says Mathieu left today for Rome. :shrug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.