Mens Tennis Forums banner

2007 schedule & results (1st post updated)

9K views 84 replies 10 participants last post by  my0118 
#1 · (Edited)
I just felt like opening a new thread in our lovely Mathieu Montcourt forum.

2.01: Noumea - HC - 1st round, l. to PRZYSIEZNY
8.01: Australian Open qual. - HC - 1st round, l. to HEALEY
23.01: Durban - HC - WINNER :worship:
5.02: Bergamo - Indoors HC - 1/4 f., l. to VAN SCHEPPINGEN
19.02: Besançon - Indoors HC - 1/2 f., l. to GULBIS
26.02: Cherbourg - Indoors HC - 1/2 f., l. to LUZZI
-
19.03: Barletta - Clay (wisdom teeth)
24.03: Napoli - Clay - 2nd r., l. to STARACE
?
9.04: Casablanca - Clay - 1st r., l. to BOLELLI
14.04: Monte Carlo qual. (lumbago)
21.04: ATP Casablanca qual.
28.04: ATP Estoril - 2nd r. qual., l. to VENTURA
05.05: Rome AMS qual. - Prague, 2nd r., l. to NAVARRO-PASTOR
12.05: Hamburg AMS qual.
19.05: ATP Pörtschach - 2nd r., l. to MONTANES
28.05 : Roland Garros - 2nd r., l. to NIEMINEN
11.06: Lugano
18.06: Milan - 1st r., l. to UNGUR
25.06: Reggio Emilia - 1st r., l. to Marc LOPEZ
02.07: Turin - 1st r., l. to VANEK
09.07: Oberstaufen - 1st r., l. to TRUJILLO-SOLER
23.07: ATP Umag - 1st r., l. to CILIC
30.07: Sopot qualies - 1st r., l. to Maximo GONZALEZ
06.08: San Marino
13.08: Cordenons - 1/2 f., l. to PUERTA
20.08: Manerbio - 1/4 f., l. to GIL
27.08: Como - 1/4 f., l. to KOELLERER
-
10.09: Ljubljana - FINAL, l. to MIRNEGG
17.09: Banja Luka, 2nd r., l. to ZEMLJA
24.09: Bucharest Challenger, 1/4, l. to GRANOLLERS-PUJOL
01.10: Metz, 1st r., l. to MAHUT
08.10: Sacramento - 1st r., l. to BOJOLZAC
15.10: Calabasas - 2nd r., l. to ANDERSON
22.10: Seoul w.o., knee sprain
29.10: Busan
5.11: Tunis

See less See more
#44 ·
Re: 2007 schedule

WHY AREN'T YOU IN ROME :fiery: :fiery: ?????????
I already answered this morning, but I see now my post didn't show up. :confused:

He isn't playing Rome because he didn't make the cut with his ranking, which was pretty predictable! How the hell was he so sure he would play the qualies of Rome and Hamburg and didn't even enter a Challenger in case he doesn't make the cut? He had to enter the Prague qualifying in last minute instead of Rome. Really sorry for you. :hug:
(And I'm afraid the same thing will happen to me in Hamburg next week, although there usually are more withdrawals there. :( )

#46 ·

He missed the cut for the qualifying draw in Hambourg, as everybody could notice (just by 2 spots, the guy from Classim says), so he's just training again this week :zzz: and he will try the qualies of Pörtschach this week-end.

#49 ·

He missed the cut for the qualifying draw in Hambourg, as everybody could notice (just by 2 spots, the guy from Classim says), so he's just training again this week :zzz: and he will try the qualies of Pörtschach this week-end.
Not too strong a field, he has a chance :)
And he's got a WC for Roland-Garros (thanks to his impressive European clay season ^^).
:banana:

He needs an easy R1 draw, I'll be arriving in Paris on Thursday so if he reaches R2 I might get to see him :rocker2:

#50 ·

And he's got a WC for Roland-Garros (thanks to his impressive European clay season ^^).
:rocker2: RG this year's just got more interesting :D

He needs an easy R1 draw, I'll be arriving in Paris on Thursday so if he reaches R2 I might get to see him :rocker2:
Good luck to Mathieu and Adam in Paris :banana:

#53 ·

Will one of the Montcourtards eventually manage to see Mathieu?? He is hiding away from us!

Really no way for you to be there in time for the first round, Adam? Not that I don't trust Mathounet, but... :eek:
:lol: unfortunately not, I can't get off work until Thursday and I've already booked my flights.

I still think Wimbledon qualies is my best shot, I just hope he plays :unsure:

#54 ·

Mathieu will play at the Benny Berthet day again according to Didier (my informant from Tennis Classim).
(That's the event where Mathieu performed a little striptease with Gael last year, so if somebody is going to the Benny Berthet day this year, don't be shy and just ask him again.)

#63 ·
Re: 2007 schedule & results

I guess you've already been asked 20 times, but why did you change your user name and why Tweedledodo? Is it just for a month?

I have no informations about Mathieu, I regularly check the French forums and blogs, but there is nothing new. I don't know if he's taking a "creative break" this week. :shrug:
He has a chance to enter the MD of an ATP event next week, I hope he'll give it a try. He should have tried the qualies imo if he isn't injured...

#64 ·

:lol: I was pushed into it by the 2 other Tweedle's on the forum :help: and yes, it's only for a month!

Mathieu :sobbing: he has no chance of getting into the US Open now, I guess it'll have to be qualies, but I know some people who are going so at least we can get reports and pictures :)

#70 ·

Hello!!! How are you, people? I know it's a lot of time that I don't write, but Mathieu is still in my heart! I wanted to know one thing....In september, on 24, in Naples, starts another Challenger, do you know if mathieu will come?...I hope it because they are 6 months that I don't see math and I miss him a lot!!If he decides to come, It will be great!! I'd take a lot of pictures of him!! thanks..kisses

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.