Mens Tennis Forums banner

While Mathieu is on the (Mont)court, we cheer in here! (Current Stop : Milan).

87K views 2K replies 50 participants last post by  Truc 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mathieu is 2nd seed for a challenger in St Petersburg, Russia. Let's hope he can end his bad run of form :rocker2:

(1)DEVILDER, Nicolas FRA vs ROGER-VASSELIN, Edouard FRA
LEDOVSKIKH, Mikhail RUS vs CHARDY, Jeremy FRA
CAPKOVIC, Kamil SVK vs BRIZZI, Alberto ITA
CEROVIC, Ivan CRO vs (7)NAVRATIL, Michal CZE

(3)ISTOMIN, Denis UZB vs CHADAJ, Adam POL
GIORGINI, Daniele ITA vs CRUGNOLA, Marco ITA
HUTA GALUNG, Jesse NED vs MORARU, Gabriel ROM
Qualifier vs (6-SE)DUSTOV, Farrukh UZB

(5)GUEZ, David FRA vs Qualifier
(WC)LIFSHITS, Mikhai RUS vs (WC)MUZIL, Gregory RUS
Qualifier vs Qualifier
(WC)SHIRSHOV, Yury RUS vs (4)MERTL, Jan CZE

(8)AZZARO, Leonardo ITA vs (SE)SIJSLING, Igor NED
HAASE, Robin NED vs (WC)RUDNEV, Valery RUS
ALDI, Francesco ITA vs OLEJNICZAK, Dawid POL
ZEMLJA, Grega SLO vs (2)MONTCOURT, Mathieu FRA

See less See more
#103 ·
Re: While Mathieu is on the (Mont)court, we cheer in here! (Current Stop : Manerbio)

If he wins the title he will be excused for skipping USO qualies.

#104 ·
Re: While Mathieu is on the (Mont)court, we cheer in here! (Current Stop : Manerbio)

Awesome win :banana: :D :dance: :yippee:

Now he plays Vinciguerra again, who he beat in the Semi's last week. Mathieu must like his pizza and pasta, he seems to like playing in Italy :p

#106 ·

Wow :eek: Keep going today Mathieu :yeah:

#109 ·

I've read in the comments of a French blog that he lost 6-0 7-6.
I don't know where the guy/girl gets the information from though, there aren't any results in the tournament thread yet.
It was me the guy/girl who let the comment lol ! I saw the information on the shoutblox of a Livescores Website (http://www.livescorehunter.com/Livescores/Livescore-Tennis.html), but the information was'nt true ! :rolleyes:

#111 ·

Aaargh so close :sad:

#113 ·

:crying2:

#114 · (Edited)

Mathieu's part of the draw in Como:
1 (WC) BERLOCQ, Carlos ARG - BALLERET, Benjamin MON
ARNABOLDI, Andrea ITA - Q
ZEBALLOS, Horacio ARG - CRUGNOLA, Marco ITA
HAASE, Robin NED - 5 MONTCOURT, Mathieu FRA

I only know that Ferrero and Coria both had hard matches against Haase recently, I' m not sure if it was due to Haase playing well or JCF and Coria playing very poorly, but it could be a tough first round.

#117 ·

adee-gee said:
Mathieu has withdrawn from Como :sad:
well at least his ranking will go up to around 154 on monday :sad:

#119 ·

:(
And the French girl who knows him and writes a blog about him is on vacation, I guess we can't expect informations this way either.

He is #152 now in the rankings (+10).

#120 ·

Montcourtarde said:
:(
And the French girl who knows him and writes a blog about him is on vacation, I guess we can't expect informations this way either.

He is #152 now in the rankings (+10).
:( We need Mathieu to come on here!

Tell the girl to tell Mathieu he has a load of fans here :p

#123 ·

:rolls:

#124 · (Edited)

The girl of the blog is back, she says she will ask him. He already told her last week he would be in Paris this week, so maybe he was just planning to take a short break anyway.
Somebody writes he's injured (leg injury, no more details), but I guess he had to give a reason for pulling out of Como, it doesn't have to mean it's something serious.

It's funny you say that, Adam, because he just wrote a short comment in the blog of another girl to say thank you. He's certainly well aware that he has more and more fans out there.
But it would be cool indeed if he knew about this forum too because we're making him internationally famouse here! :rocker2: I'll try to tell her.

#125 ·

Montcourtarde said:
The girl of the blog is back, she says she will ask him. He already told her last week he would be in Paris this week, so maybe he was just planning to take a short break anyway.
Somebody writes he's injured (leg injury, no more details), but I guess he had to give a reason for pulling out of Como, it doesn't have to mean it's something serious.

It's funny you say that, Adam, because he just wrote a short comment in the blog of another girl to say thank you. He's certainly well aware that he has more and more fans out there.
But it would be cool indeed if he knew about this forum too because we're making him internationally famouse here! :rocker2: I'll try to tell her.
Good good :D

:lol: just saw the rep, I can't fully understand what you said but thanks :yeah:

#126 ·

The "girl of the blog" has fresh news:
He is injured indeed, a MRI scan showed "une petit déchirure aux ischios" ("a little muscle tear" - do you say "ischios" too in English?), nothing serious, but he must take 2 weeks rest and he won't play next week either :)().

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.