Les Coeurs de Montcourt - Allez les Montcourteers! - Chat Thread

18K views 448 replies 13 participants last post by  CooCooCachoo 
#1 · (Edited)
hi sweeties! this is just our brandnew chat thread! :dance:

#29 ·
Re: A Chat Thread for Sweet Mathieu!

adee-gee said:
I think I need to bring the Mathieu signature back as well :p
very nice :yeah: did you or jess make it?

#32 ·

adee-gee said:
Ummmm......

We need a good name for the chat thread btw....there's the Djoko Boppers, the Gasquet Blowers etc.....what can we be? :scratch:
ah, i'm not a very creative person... maybe something with "mon coeur"?!? i know, it's lame... :eek:

#33 ·

does he have a nickname? maybe we could do something with that? :shrug:

#39 ·

immortalia said:
now you look like paulo :p
:rolls:

#41 ·

adee-gee said:
:lol:

Noooooo I've got the day off :D I might play tennis or something, or I might just sleep all day depending on when I go to bet tonight/this morning :eek:
oh, you are lucky!!! :D i have to work tomorrow :sobbing: i'm gonna be a mess :p but maybe i'll dream again :p

#43 ·

adee-gee said:
:eek: why are you not in bed then?!?!

Freya, do you work? :hug:
damn mtf wouldn't let me back in :rolleyes:

no :lol: I'm lazy, and I'm having a long long holiday. Uni starts again on the 25th of September.

#45 ·

adee-gee said:
Me neither :rolleyes:

Ooh you're still at uni? What are you studying?

I miss uni sooooo much :sobbing:
yeah I'm studying germanic languages (but it doesn't exist any longer, we're the final year) English and Swedish. It'll be my last year now :) I have no idea what I'm going to do when I get out of uni :lol:

I bet :hug: what are you doing now?

#46 ·

frees said:
yeah I'm studying germanic languages (but it doesn't exist any longer, we're the final year) English and Swedish. It'll be my last year now :) I have no idea what I'm going to do when I get out of uni :lol:

I bet :hug: what are you doing now?
Oooh can you teach me some languages, I'm dreadful :eek:

Don't worry, no-one really knows what to do when they're finished, I was/still am exactly the same....just enjoy uni while you're there :lol:

I'm working with my stepdad at the moment, he own his own opticians. It's not something I'll do long term but it keeps me busy, and until I decide what I want to do it's ok....Not nearly as fun as uni though :p

#47 ·

adee-gee said:
Oooh can you teach me some languages, I'm dreadful :eek:

Don't worry, no-one really knows what to do when they're finished, I was/still am exactly the same....just enjoy uni while you're there :lol:

I'm working with my stepdad at the moment, he own his own opticians. It's not something I'll do long term but it keeps me busy, and until I decide what I want to do it's ok....Not nearly as fun as uni though :p
sure, are you a good student? :p

ok I'll keep that in mind :lol:

lol I bet :lol: and what did you study?

#48 ·

frees said:
sure, are you a good student? :p

ok I'll keep that in mind :lol:

lol I bet :lol: and what did you study?
Am I allowed to go out drinking the night before lectures? :p

Economics for business....I got a 2:1, which probably doesn't mean much to you! But it's good, the 2nd best degree I could've got. Unfortunately, I don't really plan to go into economics now....so your guess is as good as mine as to what I'll do long term....maybe become a tennis coach :rolls:

#49 ·

adee-gee said:
Am I allowed to go out drinking the night before lectures? :p

Economics for business....I got a 2:1, which probably doesn't mean much to you! But it's good, the 2nd best degree I could've got. Unfortunately, I don't really plan to go into economics now....so your guess is as good as mine as to what I'll do long term....maybe become a tennis coach :rolls:
as long as you show up for the lectures I'm ok with it :p

ah I see. well as long as you can find something that you like... LOL don't forget to introduce me to your pupil if you do get one :lol:

#50 ·

frees said:
as long as you show up for the lectures I'm ok with it :p

ah I see. well as long as you can find something that you like... LOL don't forget to introduce me to your pupil if you do get one :lol:
Even with a bad hangover? :D I like you as a teacher Mrs Freya :yeah:

The pupil will hopefully be my son :p .....if you're lucky enough, you might be the pupil's mother :aplot: :p ooooh I'm sorry *slaps himself* :lol:

#51 ·

adee-gee said:
Even with a bad hangover? :D I like you as a teacher Mrs Freya :yeah:

The pupil will hopefully be my son :p .....if you're lucky enough, you might be the pupil's mother :aplot: :p ooooh I'm sorry *slaps himself* :lol:
just call me miss thank you, mrs makes me sound old :lol: :p

:haha: it's getting a bit late isn't it :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.