Mens Tennis Forums banner

The Mathieu Montcourt thread!

21K views 414 replies 21 participants last post by  delsa 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any pics/info about the young Frenchman, Mathieu Montcourt?

Merci :yeah:

#104 ·
He hasn't won a single set since RG, poor guy.

Andy & Andy are doing great in comparison to Mathieu and Guille, Adam, they win a match from time to time, you can't complain!
I'm considering becoming a Federer or Nadal fan for a while. Just shortly, to recover from this depressive state. (Maybe they will start losing matches too if I support them!)

#106 ·
Truc said:

Andy & Andy are doing great in comparison to Mathieu and Guille, Adam, they win a match from time to time, you can't complain!
I'm considering becoming a Federer or Nadal fan for a while. Just shortly, to recover from this depressive state. (Maybe they will start losing matches too if I support them!)

:lol:

Aww... :hug:

Let's just be positive here. Things will get better for these guys... In time... ? ^^

#107 ·
Truc said:

:scared:

Don't become a Fed fan! My love for you will be no more :awww:

#118 · (Edited)
And thanks for quoting the pics again, I LOVE that first pic, I can never see it often enough. :drool:

I didn't know about the Mathieu blog, Adam, great surprise, thanks for doing this!
But is that Mathieu in the pic of the first entry? I don't recognize him.

(I wanted to take a look at the gallery, there isn't any yet. No Mathieu blog without some nice pics! Can you create the MTF photo gallery since you are doing the blog? I've got some pics of Mathieu, I could post them there.)

#120 ·
Truc said:
And thanks for quoting the pics again, I LOVE that first pic, I can never see it often enough. :drool:

I didn't know about the Mathieu blog, Adam, great surprise, thanks for doing this!
But is that Mathieu in the pic of the first entry? I don't recognize him.

(I wanted to take a look at the gallery, there isn't any yet. No Mathieu blog without some nice pics! Can you create the MTF photo gallery since you are doing the blog? I've got some pics of Mathieu, I could post them there.)
Ok cool, I'll do it later :kiss:

I haven't had the chance to properly look at this blog thing, I just wrote an article because I was told I'd get a player forum if I did :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.