Mens Tennis Forums banner

Photo Thread: 2013 to Present

624K views 1K replies 42 participants last post by  ElisaHenderson 
#1 ·
Today in the Duma, via Kommersant's Facebook page.

See less See more
#506 · (Edited)
Out and about in Moscow, via Instagram. Having a ciggie outside "Crabs Are Coming" restaurant, posted yesterday.

Essthetik restaurant, also posted yesterday.

Jogging round Patriarch Ponds this morning (getting into shape for RG no doubt).

#511 · (Edited)
In St. Petersburg yesterday (23.05.2015) for the Gagarin Cup champions parade. Via VKontakte and Facebook.

original

original

On an Aeroflot flight yesterday (23.05.2015) via Instagram.

I'm beginning to think he wants to look that way on purpose, possibly for the sake of anonymity or a little extra gravitas in the Duma. He's gone from chiselled Adonis-like perfection to wannabe hipster with all the sex appeal of a water vole. :(

#530 · (Edited)
I'm beginning to think he wants to look that way on purpose, possibly for the sake of anonymity or a little extra gravitas in the Duma. He's gone from chiselled Adonis-like perfection to wannabe hipster with all the sex appeal of a water vole. :(
Or just plain lazy?
I think is a bit of both. But it seems a bit passive agressive as well as politicians usually are really concerned with their appearance. So didn't he get the memo that nobody forced him to be one? And he really wants anonimity he should stay at home not go to social gatherings where media is involved. And a second memo for Marat: hipster style is not a lazy style!
Anyway... don't want to repeat myself as I used too much of my energy already.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.