Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC News Thread

55K views 2K replies 102 participants last post by  gaitare 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is the main draw and the seedings were done by numbers of nominations by Jiminik and checked by myself were proven to be correct. As defending champion FiloV was number 2 seed when equal with Hian-Goat.

Talk about the contest here please and not in the voting threads. It's not a serious contest but at the same time posters have to behave or the contest will be cancelled from above, which we don't want.

Both halves of the 1st round will be back to back without a break. Other than that it will be spaced out a bit better.

Main Draw

(1) Sapeod vs. antitennis
gagsquet vs. barbadosan
TBKeeper vs. Mental Giant
Alex999 vs. (31) Tag

(15) Certinfy vs. viruzzz
MalwareDie vs. munZe konZa
motorhead vs. tangerine dream
Silver Lining vs. (17) GSMNadal

(9) Start da Game vs. JolanGago
Johnny Groove vs. End da Game
MTwEeZi vs. gulzhan
Tommy Vercetti vs. (24) Mooza2011

(28) scoobs vs. Pratik
nadalsharapova vs. Hypnotize
Ash86 vs. Wing Man Frank
uxyzapenje vs. (7) Mark Lenders

(8) nick the greek vs. Nole Rules
@SweetCleopatra vs. finishingmove
Snowwy vs. LinkMage
rocketassist vs. (27) Bashkatik

(22) Nole Fan vs. SheepleBuster
evilmindbulgaria vs. latso
Corey Feldman vs. Sunset of Age
The Bulldog vs. (10) Topspindoctor

(14) abraxas21 vs. buddyholly
Action Jackson vs. Ibracadabra
leng jai vs. Xristos
Burrow vs. (18) MuzzahLovah

(30) guga2120 vs. RagingLamb
JanKowalski vs. SetSampras
GOAT = Fed vs. henke007
IOFH vs. (4) Everko

(3) Hian-GOAT vs. Greatness
Farenhajt vs. gaitare
BroTree123 vs. ZaZoo)
Fumus vs. (32) Clay Death

(20) Raferminator vs. nobama
Mountaindewslave vs. Jaz
Roger the Dodger vs. safin-rules-no.1
orka_n vs. (16) pusher for life

(12) Honestly vs. Kiedis
Orange Wombat vs. FiBeR
Saberq vs. JamieMU30
Black Adam vs. (23) habibko

(25) EliSter vs. born_on_clay
ossie vs. Echoes
tripwires vs. Dmitry Verdasco
juan27 vs. (6) Looner

(5) BigJohn vs. Pirata.
Bad Religion vs. art&soul
tennishero vs. HKz
Satasonic vs. (26) Fed fordawin

(21) samanosuke vs. hipolymer
Foxy vs. Commander Data
duarte a vs. sexybeast
Gustavo Kuerten vs. (11) heya

(13) Matt01 vs. aloimeh
ServeVolley vs. Lestat
156mphserve vs. Andreas
Hewitt =Legend vs. (19) Rafa = Fed Killa

(29) Goatsol vs. rubbERR
Scarecrows vs. rinnegan
Thanos vs. Har-Tru
Johnbert vs. (2) Filo V.

See less See more
Reactions: Jimnik
#1,351 ·
Raferminator did their biggest crap this year. SdG was here until April being an arse clown and he is reading over at WTA land . Everko won't remove false predictions and the biggest one happened this year.

#1,357 ·
I agree that Big John is a monumental clown, but Raferminator isn't too shabby himself/herself/itself. True final imo.

#1,353 ·
Not sure if that was necessary, but the damage is done.

#1,354 ·
You can understand why the non-Fed fans are more appreciated, despite the bans.
Fed trolls were just attacking babies with too much time on mtf.
They couldn't hear the truth.
They were banned by reasonable non-Fed fanatics. Thank goodness.

#1,361 ·
Well, if Raferminator wins, that ensures a Rafa"fan" wins the ACC causing Everko to look retarded for the 1000th time and not stand for his words/predictions as he said last week if a Rafa"fan" wins this year's ACC, he is leaving MTF. BigJohn is most likely going to get permabanned soon enough, so he is taking care of himself :rolleyes:

#1,362 ·
Two quality matches so far. I thought Everko would get slaughtered but all his tricks have SDG slightly flustered so far. Raferminator and BigJohn slugging it out with winners painting the lines.

#1,363 ·
Bigjohn will get the arseclown radiation cloud award for shanking backhands into the crowd, badgering the opponent's parents on court, sticking out his finger and doing a pompous, boring insulting interview about his opponent. He will retire in diagrace at the US Open.

#1,364 ·
(4) Everko - Would go SDG but he's banned :shrug:
(5) BigJohn - Not really sure why everyone has taken personal offence from Raferminator's identity theft. BigJohn on the other hand intentionally offends people left and right. Not to mention his relentless whining.
it's not just posting the pics. Orka_n used one of Raferminator's face pics as an avatar. Raferminator complained and tried to get Orka banned. That was what finally exposed that the photos were fradulent, when Raferminator photoshopped a headshot from one of the previously posted pics onto a student identity card (which was actually a sample card posted on the university's website) and sent that to the mods as 'proof'.

#1,366 ·
You know he is losing right now lol.. and probably should be since he'll get himself perma banned out of this forum while his opponent has clearly shown clownish levels unseen here at MTF.

#1,371 ·
Oh God, please don't. One meltdown was enough.

#1,381 ·
Voting because of her rants makes more sense to me. I never read her posts but I can sympathize if someone was bothered by them.

#1,386 ·
I call that big accomplishment for small measure by Raferminator. Sure, some posts were horrible, but there really weren't that many of them (even though they were long). BigJohn way more consistently arseclownish, at least in GM. Haven't read much of what he did elsewhere.

#1,389 ·
No wonder the biggest arseclown is losing now. That's beacuse MTF is full of butthurt and biased Federina stans. Pathetic. GSMnadal is totally right. The ACC totally lost it's meaning.

#1,390 ·
Less than one hour left of the SFs, and it looks more than likely we'll get SdG - Raferminator in the final. They lead by nine and seven respectively, and in the last hour there's only been one new vote.

After three matches in a row as the lower seed, SdG will once again be the higher seed. Fitting for his last round ever.

#1,391 ·
And to think I only barely lost 32-30 to SDG. What horrible luck to draw the eventual finalist/winner in R4 while being a top 8 seed :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.