12. De Voest, Rik RSA 134
13. Ramirez Hidalgo, Ruben ESP 136
14. Gil, Frederico POR 137
15. Golubev, Andrey RUS 138

Any thoughts on potential matchups?

#3 ·
ROFE i hope you bring Roger the good luck :devil:

#4 ·
Just what the doctor ordered, some easier matches and time out on court. Giving there are no late withdrawals, his first final should come here, and Davydenko (maybe not, he does slip up in smaller tounreys) in the final.

Do some damage on the red dirt :bounce:

#8 ·
Exhausted from signing his coffee table book I suspect. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nah, serious: I think Djoko actually wants to keep a healthy schedule for this year, concentrating on the Masters and GSs, to prevent a premature burn-out like he had last year, so he cut down the smaller tournaments. That's not a bad decision I'd think.
In all, I get the impression that the whole Djoko-to-appear-at-Estoril was never more than a rumour.

#10 ·
davydenko is going to be tough for federer esp when federer's movement being really terrible.

federer could play great defense in the past and force errors from davydenko going for too much. Now he cant do that.

#25 ·
Roger's chances of making the final for once this season are looking very promising, of course only until we see his result from the first round at Estoril. Those can be very tricky especially on clay. :unsure: :tape:

#31 ·
what's so funny about this photo??

#32 ·
there isnt anything funny , i think it is a very good photo ;)

#41 ·
Just play well here Rog, the results are almost secondary compared to how you must start improving and playing well

enough of these someone ranked 78th performances

#42 ·
I have to agree with you here, Mikey. As we saw in the AO and in IW/Miami, he still doesn't seem to have much trouble beating the lower ranked players, and he's even looking good while doing so - but the real top players (I'm NOT counting Fish here :p) do give him a lot more trouble than before (all perfectly in line with the mono claim, btw).

I just hope he makes a good run in Estoril, gets some match practice under his belt and manages to reach the final. If it's Denko who he'll be meeting there (as we know by now it's always tough to make a proper guess), I just hope he puts up a good performance, whether he wins it or not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.