Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Moderators for GM and NT for 2012

22K views 72 replies 30 participants last post by  samanosuke 
#1 ·
Thanks to everybody who expressed an interest in this.

I can announce that ~*BGT*~, Wildegirl05 and Snowwy will shortly become moderators of the General Messages and Non Tennis forums, they will be activated in the next few days in time for the start of the 2011 season.

Please give them your full support.

Thanks

scoobs.

#3 ·
Re: New Moderators for GM and NT

I want to tell you all that I applied for this job like the voice of the town. I felt the real, normal user needed to be represented in the mod crew so I sent my application. Too bad they rejected me, maybe they dont want someone who can go against their thoughts easily, in no time. Anyway, congrats to the new mods, and I hope you choose me next time.

#5 ·

I'm screwed.
So many of my posts are going to be reported, deleted and I'm going to be banned in no time.
Cheers.

#6 ·

I'm screwed.
So many of my posts are going to be reported, deleted and I'm going to be banned in no time.
Cheers.
Don't break the rules, and you won't have to worry about it. ;)

#10 ·

Good luck moderating the clowns.

#17 ·

@ Groove Dude & Goldenoldie: I don't insult people :confused: I haven't called anyone a name since my last ban (about 4 months ago). I argue a lot, but I never insult anyone anymore.

#24 ·

Following the call for new moderators, we are pleased to welcome on board Андреас, Sonja1989 and NYCtennisfan, who have kindly agreed to help out with the moderation in the GM and NT forums.

They will become active in the next couple of days, please give them your full support.

#33 ·

Following the call for new moderators, we are pleased to welcome on board Андреас, Sonja1989 and NYCtennisfan, who have kindly agreed to help out with the moderation in the GM and NT forums.

They will become active in the next couple of days, please give them your full support.
They will receive the support they deserve based on their actions as mods (fairness, unbiasness, not being trigger happy with bans, stuff like that)

You left at least one fair and unbiased mod candidate on the sidelines...

Reactions: @Sweet Cleopatra
#25 ·
New moderators for GM and NT for 2012

Astonishingly the thread in the announcements section has been closed already.

Surely some people would like to comment and/or congratulate the new mods? :confused:

Anyway congratulations to Андреас, Sonja1989 and NYCtennisfan, and the very best of luck.

#42 ·
Surely some people would like to comment and/or congratulate the new mods? :confused:
Whats to congratulate - three people have been granted a position, but for all one knows these people could be well-known favoured names who were shoe-horned in regardless of who applied.

These things are as democratic as a North Korean election - that's why I never bothered applying myself.

#28 ·
Re: New moderators for GM and NT for 2012

Have fun taking care of business you three. I'll be sure to make some trouble to give you some work to do.

#29 ·
Re: New moderators for GM and NT for 2012

Sweet Cleo?

I demand an explanation from Scoops.

#40 ·
I'm Grassquet and I find it very offensive that you didn't give me the mod position even if I didn't apply.
You sucks badly scoops.
Aren't you ashamed?

#36 ·
I would like to share this good rep from @Sweet Cleopatra (for my post above)

I agree, they didnt even agree to make me a mod
Just making sure everybody understands I did not mean her in my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.