Mens Tennis Forums banner

Re: *Tennis Tipping Exhibition Tournament* Wimbledon MIXED DOUBLES-Congrats Pablo/Kai

10K views 298 replies 65 participants last post by  GustavoM_Fan 
#1 · (Edited)
Re: *Tennis Tipping Exhibition Tournament* Wimbledon MIXED DOUBLES-Congrats Pablo/Kai

Tennis Tipping #2– Mixed Doubles Exhibition Wimbledon
presented by FiBeR

What is Tennis Tipping?

In the game, participants pick the winners of all main draw matches and are placed in a knock-out system. That means each participant plays a different participant and whoever predicted the winner of most matches correctly, moves on to the next round. The same applies for doubles, but you're in a team format and your scores are combined.

Note:

- In case of a tie, a tie-breaker will decide who moves on to the next round.
New tie-break method: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=4489037&postcount=1

- In case a player (i.e. the actual ATP Team/Player) retires in a match, this match will be counted as long as one point has been played. If players are replaced by a lucky loser after the start of Tennis Tipping, these matches will be cancelled.

How to Sign-Up:

Just post here that you would like to play. Entries will be based on ranking. Everyone can commit.

How to send in picks:

Picks can be sent in as soon as the draws are ready. Remember, you pick a team winner in every match! Picks should be sent by PM, so that your opponent does not know your picks. Picks should be titled: [TT MxD: ?, day #]. Picks can be sent in anytime until the beginning of play each day. No changes can be made after the play has started.

PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE​

If the board goes down as has happened before, send your picks to :

FiBeR's email : rayfiber@gmail.com

See less See more
#295 ·

:worship: Argentina wins the first wimbledon of any kind :lol:
if u talk about TT. I won TT Wimbledon doubles in 2006

I beleive we won, except adee gee lied to me when we changed picks.

:woohoo: Now i will gam my partner.
hahah good gam man :yeah:
kai is coming to argentina?

#299 ·

you re not argentinian, you re south african :p
yes man. but i am talking about Pablo and kai meeting :shrug:

gamisei !!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.