Mens Tennis Forums banner

THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 9

225K views 4K replies 111 participants last post by  michellej 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Deea, congrats! :woohoo: Stay safe :hug:

ANNA! Got your card today, dear :D Thank you so much!! :kiss: :hug:
THAT fast :eek: Postal service is going wild again :confused:

:hug: :smooch:

I like little women. they show home alone every year too!
It reminds me of Joey in "Friends":

- "So, how little are those little women?" :angel:

I STILL don't know when our translation agency is going to move. :rolleyes: I will NOT be moving during Xmas. :mad:
:hug: :hug: Mashenka! I hope you'll move fast with minimum problems and hope the Salary Santa comes to you big time :cool: :kiss:

I was out of town the last three days :dance: My friends and I celebrated the Students Day and my name-day and we went to a village in mountains. It was so much fun (and food, and wine, and rakia :p ) and I came back relaxed and well :angel:

Have an awesome week, dears! :hug:

EDIT BY PENGUIN:
Our chat thread is back!

Part 1: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=7053
Part 2: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141730
Part 3: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141731
Part 4: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141732
Part 5: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141733
Part 6: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141735
Part 7: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141736
Part 8: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141737
Part 9: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141328

See less See more
#281 ·
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

Happy New Year to you all! :D

:secret: does anyone else always find New Year's Eve to be a major anti-climax? :rolleyes:

This post has been deleted
#287 ·

Awww dont worry! My night wasnt that good.. i was meant to go Newcastle (a smaller version of Sydney in my area.. i live between Newcastle and Sydney!) to see fireworks and get pissed with my besties but nooo, my friend had to get in trouble with her mum >_< So instead i went to a party a few streets away from where i live, which had no more than 10 people, with none of my close friends >_<

AND the friend who got in trouble with her mum ended up going clubbing anyway, at a club where ALL my best friends were.

Probably the worst NYE i will ever have haha.. damn being 17 >_<

At least you dont feel as sick/tired as your other friends would :shrug:
And hey, you had a great time before you passed out!!! Just remember that.. :D

#290 ·

how mean. didn't they tell you they were going off to the club? :fiery:
oh they told me this after i left home to go to her house.. but one of them said that she would go clubbing, whereas the other (who got in trouble) would most likely stay at home..

but i found out from another friend at that club that they both went..

i think they feel guilty though.. cause the girl who got in trouble msged me earlier and said that there would be a thing at hers tomorrow during the day and night for us three.. like just a day to sit around and watch movies and sing karaoke.

i mean i know it would be annoying not being able to go to an over 18 club when your spending NYE with a 17 yr old, but at least they could have told me this earlier, not right after i leave to go to her house. and if she really got in trouble with her mum, would her mum let her go out clubbing?

anyhoo sorry bout my whinging! i hope everyones NYE was far better than mine! :lol:

#293 ·

:aparty: Happy new year to all of you sweeties :smooch:

:awww: Poor Mir, are you feeling better already?? Or did you ate too much oliebollen and appelflappen??

Had a wonderful time at a great party :banana:

:awww: too bad I will have to get back to work soon :sad: and that tomorrow will be a sad day :sobbing:

#299 ·

Miriam, dear, I hope you are feeling much better now :hug: :hug: :hug:

have a great week, everyone :wavey:

#300 ·

:bounce: Happy New Year everybody! :bounce:

I know I'm late but I had to do plenty of sleeping. NYE parties are tiring :p especially if you drink a bit more than usual...especially tequila :angel: and my internet connection was down last night, argh :( Anyhow, hope everyone had a blast! And 2008 will be really really great! ;)

Mir honey I hope you're feeling better! :)

Steppy, Mir & Dowita I also got your cards! :woohoo: Thank you very much! :hug: Btw, Steph thank you for the tips! :D

#307 ·

Post office news corner:
Miss 'supah lawyer' Stéphanie!! :kiss: I got your card too! :woohoo: :D :yippee: :dance:

Random remark: And I will never try to write in French, sorry. :eek:
:lol: yes you can :p

#306 ·

And Jiat......grrr my Virus did not enter my body through liquor :ras:

i think :p
R U feeling a bit better already, Mir??

Dunno if I told it already, but got your card last week (was too busy with things :aplot: so :hug: Thank you :cool:!

Oh, and got Steph's card too :yippee:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :aparty:
:smooch: Happy new year to you too!!!!

#316 ·

Hello Wednesday Addams,

it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our over 200 forums. A few popular destinations include our General Message/A> forums, our Off-Topic and our Player Forums where like-minded fans get together!
MTF doesn't like it when you get a life :lol:

Happy New Year's everybody!!! :D Yes, I'm alive :p Survived NYE and skiing, go me. I have 598743659863945 bruises, tho Also, got a few more cards. Jiat, Steppy, thank you :kiss:

You're welcome to everybody who got mine :hug: What about the rest? I'm particularly interested in the Bulgarian peeps and Mir, since they never seem to get my cards.

#338 ·

MTF doesn't like it when you get a life
:spit:

Yes, it is horrible. We have knee-high snow (IN the city), the traffic was completely blocked. The streets and pavements were not clean. I still haven't fallen *prays not to...please God*. It is beautiful from inside only.

This morning it was -21C :bolt:
:hug: Hey babe!

And :eek::eek::eek: OMFG, -21 :scared:

Annie, can you send some of the snow to Moscow please !
Holland wants SOME snow too (without the -21 temp ;))

i've been away as well, unfortunatelly all my efforts last year weren't enough to get into medical school, but I'm very close to get it, therefore won't give up! i'll have a tough year of studies again, which will make me stay away a bit from all tennis and Marat's thrillers, but will try keep up with all the chat around here!

Anyway, I WISH YOU ALL A GREAT AND WONDERFUL YEAR, I HOPE 2008 BRINGS ALL THE HAPINESS AND HEALTHY TO YOU!!

Damm I missed this place!!!
Alesss!!!!!!! :woohoo: Happy NY 2u2 :smooch: Miss you too!

:awww: Too bad you didn't get into medschool, another chance this year ;)... Good luk with the studying!

Glad you don't give up, we need a doc, here!
( :secret: Quite a lot of our fellow Safinettes suffer from Tarpitis, a very serious disease. :unsure: We need you! )
:ras:

(Tarpitis DOES sound a bit scary though)

AnnieN I so know what you mean...about the snow and the completly blocked city...Bucharest is just the same!!! It's still snowing now...gosh I want it to stop!

Let me upload a pic from last night with all the snow in my town...
:hug: Poor Deea, you can sent some snow to Holland too, if you want :angel:

And :inlove: would love to see a picture from it!

no no no deea!! you have to give us aleka and santa marat! :p

:aplot:

#318 ·

Heeey Dowa, and our other Romanian and Bulgarian girls. You seem to have lots of cold & snow! :scared: I hope you're all doing OK. :hug: :hug:
*diggs out of the snow*

Ellow, people :wavey:

Yes, it is horrible. We have knee-high snow (IN the city), the traffic was completely blocked. The streets and pavements were not clean. I still haven't fallen *prays not to...please God*. It is beautiful from inside only.

This morning it was -21C :bolt:

Would it be a cliche if I say that I HATE winter! :shrug:

On a much brighter note I had great NYE, gone to two parties, met nice people and my best friend found love (Italian guy :rocker: ) :p

Hope you are safe girls and Vass :smooch:

#323 ·

Cool!! We'll celebrate my 28th :scared: birthday.

Life's still the same (working at the call center 'cos I can't find a decent job as a physio, the same damn mortgage,...), but I take it less seriously. :aplot:

Reactions: amdany
#324 ·

Ali!! I see you are back also!!! Greatt!!
i've been away as well, unfortunatelly all my efforts last year weren't enough to get into medical school, but I'm very close to get it, therefore won't give up! i'll have a tough year of studies again, which will make me stay away a bit from all tennis and Marat's thrillers, but will try keep up with all the chat around here!

Anyway, I WISH YOU ALL A GREAT AND WONDERFUL YEAR, I HOPE 2008 BRINGS ALL THE HAPINESS AND HEALTHY TO YOU!!

For now will be around and catch all the lates in here!! I want to say a Hi for the newbies, I'm Alessandra- Ales, easier and I'm one of the Safinholics that have try all the treatmes to get rid of this addiciton but haven't failed in all!! So here I'm!!
:hug: To you all!!!
:)
:wavey:

Reactions: NINA_BCN
#326 ·

Ali!! I see you are back also!!! Greatt!!

For now will be around and catch all the lates in here!! I want to say a Hi for the newbies, I'm Alessandra- Ales, easier and I'm one of the Safinholics that have try all the treatmes to get rid of this addiciton but haven't failed in all!! So here I'm!!
:hug: To you all!!!
:)
:wavey:
Alessandra!!! :bigclap: :bounce: :yippee: Hope you got my card. :D

Good luck trying to get into medical school but I don't think there's anything that could heal a Safin-addiction, at least for me. :eek:
:hug: :hug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.