Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 8

63K views 5K replies 89 participants last post by  PennyThePenguin 
#1 ·
:wavey: there is a Marat's fan at my uni coz he/she wrote on a classroom wall "Marat=beau gosse" (it means Marat= good looker) so I was relieved coz some of my friends say that Marat is "ugly":tape: and I use to say them:"ok, I know I'm biased but honestly!:eek: " So I immediately show them the wall and told them that I wasn't so biased:angel:

#4,956 ·
Re: THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS

francis: look for Peta Pan

AND!!!!!!!! ANDDD!!! guess who got a card from Germany :)
Found Peta pan :woohoo: and :haha: very nice avater indeed!!!!!

:awww: you got a card from Germany ??
*checking my mailbox* :sobbing: me not, boohoo!!!!!!!

The times when dutchies were feared on the footballfield are long gone, they will end group last. They are cocky overpayed individuals. :rolleyes: :devil:
Not that I know anything about football :p
:ras: Marco will do it this time, have full confidence in it :angel:
but :scared: he announced that after Euro 2008 he's quitting, so he might be already covering hiss ass when it's not going to work out like it should be :unsure: :sad:

He lives in Valencia, no? :cool:
:angel: Yeah, he does .... but :shrug: i wouldn't be there on time anyway, cuz the steamboat isn't that fast! Would probably arrive there then at the 10th of december or so :awww:

#4,958 ·

just watched about 35 seconds of The Weakest Link ... Question: Name the 20 year old Russian tennis player who won the US Open in September 2000 by beating Pete Sampras .... :rocker::rocker: Marat Safin babaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :banana::banana:

#4,972 ·

MUSHY!! i've got a prezzie for you!
:aplot:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_lmgNqFuXwc

:retard: the kids are laughing :lol:
OH. DEAR. LORD. ... :eek: :eek: :eek: ... and there my friends is an example why people engaging in intimate relations should NOT use the rhythm method ... who is she anyway?!?

I'm a wee bit sad today as we went to see Baby Curls' school concert this morning (which he's been practicing and practicing and practicing and .. well, you get the point) ... and the lights went on :banana:, the curtains opened,:banana: the music came on :banana:... ... ... and my gorgeous little angel burst into tears and ran off the stage :sad: ... :awww: awww poor love :hug: ... OK, yes, it's a little bit funny too, :lol: but the poor little bugger :lol:

#4,987 ·

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_lmgNqFuXwc

:retard: the kids are laughing :lol:
:speakles: :speakles: :speakles:

"Hungry is a country?!" :eek: .. Oh boy, I can't believe in the age of globalisation people can still be this retarded. :smash:

I'm a wee bit sad today as we went to see Baby Curls' school concert this morning (which he's been practicing and practicing and practicing and .. well, you get the point) ... and the lights went on :banana:, the curtains opened,:banana: the music came on :banana:... ... ... and my gorgeous little angel burst into tears and ran off the stage :sad: ... :awww: awww poor love :hug: ... OK, yes, it's a little bit funny too, :lol: but the poor little bugger
Awww :lol:

it's that time of the year again!!!!! :p :eek:
HIPPO TIME!!!!!

Peoooooopleeeeeeeeeee I'm officially a driver since today :smoke:
:yeah:

I got my hot stone massage this afternoon so I'm completely relaxed. :D

#4,973 ·

Happy Sinterklaas :banana: And Happy name-day to everyone called Nick/Nicki etc.

Our giwaffee could celebrate today :dance:

Awwww, Pamushka, give the little angel a huge :smooch: from the MTF aunties, and he'll feel better :hug: Next time he'll steal the show :rocker:

And since we're talking about fun stuff, in case you still haven't seen it, here is the ventriloquist Jeff Dunham and one of his gigs (if you have time watch all of them, they are hilarious)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

enjoy, dears, and have a great day :smooch:

#4,979 ·

awwww poor Curls Jr...well, it takes time to learn how to be a rockstar, he's got plenty of time :p He'll do much better next time!!! :hug: :hug:

I'm taking my driving test tomoroow....and I want to take it so badly!!! :armed:

Reactions: amdany
#4,981 ·

:banana: :banana: :banana: oh boy, oh boy I'm sooooo happy! :bounce: :aparty:

Reactions: MariaV
#4,984 ·

:banana: :banana: :banana: oh boy, oh boy I'm sooooo happy! :bounce: :aparty:
Bravo !

:dance: Have fun !
And drive safe. :worship:

#4,999 ·

:bigwave:

Congrats to Deea! :yeah: :hatoff:
I STILL don't know when our translation agency is going to move. :rolleyes: I will NOT be moving during Xmas. :mad: :fiery: And they better raise the salaries in January but they'll only start working on the new pricing next week! :rolleyes:
At least I saw 3:10 to Yuma and Rendition this weekend before I die. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.