Mens Tennis Forums banner

Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments

406K views 3K replies 112 participants last post by  Saraya! 
#1 · (Edited)
We've discussed it and frankly it seems like a very very good idea. This thread is for those people who enjoy the physical specimen of godliness that is Roger Federer.

So - face, hair, shoulders - what shall we appreciate first?

*new title courtesy of Nadine*​

See less See more
#11 ·
Re: Let's Get Physical - welcome all fangirlsandboys

And how about this one:

Or, get ready, this one actually causes serious medical issues after prolonged exposure :devil: :

Possibly the most beautiful man in the world, no? :p

EDIT: I see we put up the same photo, partygirl :D
We have good taste, we FedFanGirls. ;)

#18 ·
Re: The Offical Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

I'll give you a clue with a different picture.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I get it now...well spotted. When I saw that picture at first I was like wow...Rogi really can fly!! Didn't bother about the rest tbh. But the clue in that pic above cannot be ignored :eek:

#19 ·

Oh my Godness, THANK YOU, THANK YOU & THANK YOU for starting this thread !!!

I am completely in love with this one :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

#28 ·

Oh my Godness, THANK YOU, THANK YOU & THANK YOU for starting this thread !!!

I am completely in love with this one :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

:kiss::drool::lick:Oh Yesssss!!!!:lick::drool::kiss:​

#20 ·

:lol: Nadine, I forgive you for first noticing his flying. It is pretty :eek: Can't ignore that... pair of shorts though can we? ;)

RHC you are most welcome :D thank YOU for that photo :hearts: oh that Wimbly was beautiful wasn't it?

Oh to be a trophy...

#22 ·

lol, nice1 about him flying,..also that 'classy' pic in black,.. I've the same typo shirt its only the one she wore at monte carlo i think the sky-blue one ( with ofc white collar ) also planning on buying those red snickers nike zoom-air,.. but no ' F ' logo on 'em. tt..
u girlz rly crazy bout rog,.. but i get u eventhough i aint gay,.. he's all CLASS,... i actly respect girls liking federer more than ,..hm...ex. Brad pit..

i aint got all those 'sexy' pics,.. Im not into that,.. but when we talk about 'class' he'd be the best!

cheers

Attachments

This post has been deleted
#29 ·

:hearts:

We need more pics of Rog wearing a suit. Definitely.
He's the most classy, elegant, aristocratic, handsome, man I ever seen!!
Also covered with a "sacking" is good....and also uncovered.....;);););)

#23 ·

Oh sweet jesus I love the last four posts SO MUCH :drool:

Nadine that pic is gorgeous - the pointing, the hair, the smile, the Wimbly whites... heavenly.
Partygirl, I think my response to that is fairly predictable - :inlove::hearts::inlove: etc etc. Freaking WOW.
OMD - you're right, he is insanely classy. Those pics are lovely :D The one where he's cuddling the little girl is soooo cute :awww:

#24 ·

I'm so glad you're having fun! :D I am as well :devil:

Roger, not only looking utterly divine in a suit, but also holding a Unicef sign and doing a good deed :inlove:

#25 ·

They really don't. He is perfect :inlove:

And now I feel like appreciating his hands. Those beautiful, elegant, godly hands. Sigh...

#26 ·

You are so right. They touch his hair, his face, and so much more besides :eek: Ok I think that went a bit creepy but you know I have the best intentions :angel:

I'm gonna go now, need my beauty sleep (we can't all look like Fedex in the morning). It's been lovely and I will be back tomorrow with more pictures :D

:hug: Night night.

#30 ·

ye its like if i would choose suit for myself,.. I'd like his more than mine lol,^^ I heard he wares Prada the most... (*

btw here u go some moar

Attachments

#35 ·

oh yes we do :inlove:

thanks Rita for your pics as well :hearts:

ok everyone, I want you to imagine that Rogelio is looking at you like this:

is speech/coherent thought possible?

This post has been deleted
#36 ·

Before seeing that, I would be OMG OMG OMG that's Rogi over there!!! And then after giving me that look, I would be on the floor in an instance. But luckily Sophie would be by my side, calling the ambulance for me :D. Actually, forget fainting, I would probably be heartattacked and then die just seeing Rog let alone seeing Rog give me that gorgeous look!!
what are you talking about?! Rogi's over there, I'm not gonna waste my time calling you an ambulance :devil: