Mens Tennis Forums banner

Montreal - Wednesday scores !

4K views 96 replies 13 participants last post by  CandiceSj 
#1 ·
Go Vince :)
Go Simon :)

#80 ·
esther, I don't think play is finished unless there has been more rain. Live coverage is supposed to start in 5 minutes! We should be getting Federer. He may get bumped for Roddick's match.

Poor Davydenko... :sad: He had a good start and some fantastic shots. It's too bad he couldn't take advantage of Agassi's slump.

Congratulations to Andre for getting back on track. :)

How is James doing?

#81 ·
hmm well whats the time there tho? 7pm isn't it? so wouldn't it be too late for play to start again? or they may jsut finish off some matches but then other matchess will be postponed ie sebs until tomorrow and the winners of tghat will have to play two matches tomorrow :(

james 6-7 2-3

#82 ·
Thanks for the James update. Yes, I think it's getting close to 8PM in Montreal. They had night matches last night like at the USO. The announcers are saying there was another rain delay and the courts are being dried off right now. So, if Grosjean didn't start before the last rain delay this afternoon, I don't think we'll see him tonight. This rain is really goofing up the schedule. We'll just have to roll with it.

#87 ·
Thanks for the updates, lin. As you probably know, my television coverage of Montreal only consists of two players. ;)

I'm glad for Tommy. Eventhough I was happy for Costa's run at the French, it was sad to see Tommy lose his lead.

I'm going to check out now. Good night!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.