Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Thread is Dead, Long Live The Thread!- RafaChat Vol 72

192K views 5K replies 52 participants last post by  Betty 
#1 · (Edited)
I think I should start the next thread.

#70 ·
Re: RafaChat Vol 72. Loyalty FAIL : star will cheer for Rafa to lose the #1 ranking :

I feel like the whole thread will desert Rafa tomorrow. :sad:
Not me. :D But I'll be at work and won't be able to watch. :awww:

Read back.

Veronique didn't like what Andreea said about Gael. Andreea didn't like what Veronique said about not liking what she said. Veronique said tough.

This paraphrased, of course.
There was a bit of a double standard here, I feel. Not by Andreea.

Enjoy. :kiss:
:D :D :D

What you call a clubhouse mentality, I call a thread for people who choose to post in the same place and interact with each other, who unsurprisingly are going to be unhappy when people show up uninvited and show no respect for the personalities or prevailing ethos in that thread.
:yeah:

Does it sound too bad if I say I'll root for Federina vs Nole? :scared: :bolt:
I will too.

Hey! They let Canadians into this contest! I think there are three in the finals.
:speakles: :rocker2:

Going to watch the rest of the basketball game. :wavey:

#16 ·
Re: RafaChat Vol 72. Loyalty FAIL : star will cheer for Rafa to lose the #1 ranking :

bright,Linda is right. My opinion counts about the same as your opinion:hug:

#25 ·

Has Andreea left this thread coz Veronique was bullying her?

#27 ·

Andreea's scared to be here

and she laughed when Knut was being bitten by the 3 chick bears :rolleyes:

#33 ·

this advert/commercial has been showing over here lately, its brilliant :lol: reminds me of Rafa fed Killa

#59 ·

Bibbz!!!!! 10 minutes till the Spelling Bee starts! :woohoo: :woohoo:
Hopefully another ABCD will win it. We've taken the last three titles. :sport: :sport: :sport:

Look at how easy the winning words were like 80 years ago--"knack," "therapy," and "initials." :p

Never mind the Spelling Bee, though. The Giants play in 40 minutes, and the Mavs play in 90....

:wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.