Mens Tennis Forums banner

Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments

406K views 3K replies 112 participants last post by  Saraya! 
#1 · (Edited)
We've discussed it and frankly it seems like a very very good idea. This thread is for those people who enjoy the physical specimen of godliness that is Roger Federer.

So - face, hair, shoulders - what shall we appreciate first?

*new title courtesy of Nadine*​

See less See more
#604 ·
Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Thanks girls!!! Thanks to anyone of you, really!!:smooch::smooch::smooch:
Now I'm going bed: in Florence is 3 of the night!!!:wavey::wavey:
I shall try to think not about Roger and our speeches.....
But it shall be very difficult....
Very difficult and hard.....
So extremely hard, rigid and stiff.......:devil::devil:
Hey, hey, hey, girls......what are you thinking about???:eek::eek::eek::eek:
And think.....my husband is already sleeping......so I can't neither.....:devil::devil:
OMG!!! It's enough....
See you tomorrow "little devils"!!! Be good girls!!!!

#605 ·

Thanks girls!!! Thanks to anyone of you, really!!:smooch::smooch::smooch:
Now I'm going bed: in Florence is 3 of the night!!!:wavey::wavey:
I shall try to think not about Roger and our speeches.....
But it shall be very difficult....
Very difficult and hard.....
So extremely hard, rigid and stiff.......:devil::devil:
Hey, hey, hey, girls......what are you thinking about???:eek::eek::eek::eek:
And think.....my husband is already sleeping......so I can't neither.....:devil::devil:
OMG!!! It's enough....
See you tomorrow "little devils"!!! Be good girls!!!!
:rolls:

night night CG, I hope you have very, very, very sweet dreams :devil:

#610 ·

night night Maya :hug: I expect to see you here tomorrow, or else...

is anyone still here? Nadine, Rita? if not I too will head to bed, I'm v. sleepy.

#613 ·

Hi girls, this thread is lovely. :)
hi :wavey: I'm glad you like it :D

Lekha I'm v. happy that I'm not the only one :eek: And those BalletFed pics are beeeautiful :inlove: so elegant, so graceful, so all-round amazing. Sigh. :hearts:

#633 ·

How I absolutely loved that match!!! It was the right result in the end though, but Tipsy played out of his mind :worship:. I have the match downloaded and I've already seen it thrice!!

#634 ·

ye, its almst like he has those skates and he floats the court like some kind of dancers,.. i know comentators in my country always mention his playstyle and tell its like dancing,.. i think word SMOOTH is written all overhim,..
also when strikes the ball it doesn't look like he hit her and damaged her like nadal or other 'juggernaut' players hitting screaming balls,.. it just looks like he just touched the ball and told her where to strike,.. it looks so smoothly and not 'physically' overwhelming

#636 ·

ye, its almst like he has those skates and he floats the court like some kind of dancers,.. i know comentators in my country always mention his playstyle and tell its like dancing,.. i think word SMOOTH is written all overhim,..
also when strikes the ball it doesn't look like he hit her and damaged her like nadal or other 'juggernaut' players hitting screaming balls,.. it just looks like he just touched the ball and told her where to strike,.. it looks so smoothly and not 'physically' overwhelming
I totally agree, this is an ace post :yeah: his playing style is so different from everybody else, so elegant and graceful.

#648 ·

u could see for the past 4-5 years how victory is lonely,.. like in the 'alone, coz thats what victory looks like' its true to be first means to be alone,.coz when u're first u have nobody to 'share' that with,.. i mean he does celebrate every single title ofc,.. but on the court when he plays singles he's so cool and just focused,..but when he plays doubles with wawrinka,..u can see how he really is,.. every point he's smiling with waw, and hitting 'high five' ,.. especially the final victory celebration,..that was the image of joy he really feels winning with his compatriot,.. The Joy is best shared... and as alwyz

rog above them all
god bless u all (no need to bless rog, he's blessed for life)
peace and love

#649 ·

u could see for the past 4-5 years how victory is lonely,.. like in the 'alone, coz thats what victory looks like' its true to be first means to be alone,.coz when u're first u have nobody to 'share' that with,.. i mean he does celebrate every single title ofc,.. but on the court when he plays singles he's so cool and just focused,..but when he plays doubles with wawrinka,..u can see how he really is,.. every point he's smiling with waw, and hitting 'high five' ,.. especially the final victory celebration,..that was the image of joy he really feels winning with his compatriot,.. The Joy is best shared... and as alwyz

rog above them all
god bless u all (no need to bless rog, he's blessed for life)
peace and love
your posts always make me smile :D I completely agree, it was awesome to see him celebrating with Stan, smiling and jumping and high fiving :worship: I loved seeing him so happy, and like you say, able to share his victory with someone else.

let's remember that beautiful Fedrinka partnership :woohoo:

#652 ·

Fedrinka is the best!!

I was so happy when they won, and even happier when I saw them celebrate like that :worship:, it was so sweet seing Rog let down a few tears of joy during the national anthem. I will never forget how happy Rog looked that day, everything about him was showing delight.

#653 ·

Fedrinka is the best!!

I was so happy when they won, and even happier when I saw them celebrate like that :worship:, it was so sweet seing Rog let down a few tears of joy during the national anthem. I will never forget how happy Rog looked that day, everything about him was showing delight.
it was a beautiful day :worship: and it was my birthday so BEST DAY EVER :woohoo:

#658 ·

Whilst we're at it, here is Roger just outclassing Roddick. Fed in supreme Ninja mode :worship:

One of the best shots I have ever ever seen:

And this one...

Cheeky Fed :devil:

#659 ·

:hearts: those videos are all fantastic! I downloaded the 07 AO SF and love watching it for JesusFed, though it makes me feel quite sorry for Andy :awww: Roger was just untouchable, it was insane.

lovelovelove that flick of a return of serve as well, it's gorgeous. like "oh, was that a fast serve? didn't notice."

and the interview is classic mischief from NaughtyFed :lol: he knows Andy will forgive him later :devil:

#660 ·

:hearts: those videos are all fantastic! I downloaded the 07 AO SF and love watching it for JesusFed, though it makes me feel quite sorry for Andy :awww: Roger was just untouchable, it was insane.

lovelovelove that flick of a return of serve as well, it's gorgeous. like "oh, was that a fast serve? didn't notice."and the interview is classic mischief from NaughtyFed :lol: he knows Andy will forgive him later :devil:
Yeah I've got it downloaded too, and I have lost count of how many times I have watched that match. Roger was extremely invincible :worship::worship:.

And that bolded part is just :haha::haha::haha:...I can't stop laughing!!!

#661 ·

I am missing Roger too much :sobbing:, so I am going to take Maya's advice, I'll put another player in my sig and avatar, but who should it be? Suggestions would be appreciated. Don't really have a preference :confused:

Seeing that sig in every post is killing me...its been too long :sad:

#663 ·

I am missing Roger too much :sobbing:, so I am going to take Maya's advice, I'll put another player in my sig and avatar, but who should it be? Suggestions would be appreciated. Don't really have a preference :confused:

Seeing that sig in every post is killing me...its been too long :sad:
I feel bad saying this but I don't really know who you like or dislike :eek:

Janko? :devil:

#666 ·

infinity u were wrong at 2nd title u wrote,.. it wasnt one of the best shots uve seen,.. Its one of the best shots every came out from tennis racket! ('one of the best', lets say them others also belong to the steady roger's hand ;) )
nice vids btw

#668 ·

infinity u were wrong at 2nd title u wrote,.. it wasnt one of the best shots uve seen,.. Its one of the best shots every came out from tennis racket! ('one of the best', lets say them others also belong to the steady roger's hand ;) )
nice vids btw
Thanks for the correction OMD :eek::eek:..You are so perfectly right!!

#670 ·

and now some face/upper body :aplot:

Attachments

#671 ·

now for some Rogelio so the thread doesn't get too hijacked by my Tipsy love :eek:

firstly

secondly, some rather peculiar (but nonetheless lovely) modelling shots

#672 ·

Oh my God...
I'm supposed to sleep now but unfortunately (or fortunately) I strayed into this thread.
Awesome pictures. I love all his action pictures with flying curls.
His hair is definitely best among the top guys.

#673 ·

Oh my God...
I'm supposed to sleep now but unfortunately (or fortunately) I strayed into this thread.
Awesome pictures. I love all his action pictures with flying curls.
His hair is definitely best among the top guys.
:wavey:

stay a while, it's fun :devil: I'm glad you like the pics :yeah: and yes his hair is unrivalled imo. I would kill for hair like that :eek:

#682 ·

Let me join your party.

The theme is obviously the eyes. Such seductive but also innocent.
thankyouthankyouthankyou :worship: I've never seen these before and they are beautiful! :hearts::hearts::hearts:

please stay at the party :D those eyes... wow.