Wimbledon :)

Attachments

#7 ·
:) :)

Attachments

#17 ·
An old pic...so cute, no ?? :D

#18 · (Edited)
The first time I saw this "new Arnaud" - I mean his style - was in Queen's club, Grosjean-Roddick match (on TV of course). And the thing that made me amazed was not his haircut or no glasses/hairband... but his face! Before in viewer's role he used to comfortly seat on his chair in pose of rest (haha... I remember one match of Llodra in SPb when Micka's coach and Arnaud both occupied 10(!) chairs for to sit with the most of comfort :lol: ) and often smile. But not at this time. So concentrated, strained and serious face... Sorry for the quality of pictures but, you see, they're from TV. And the quality of the translation also wasn't good enough.
P.S. I hadn't known before that June's match that Arnaud has a habit to bite nails...
And thanks everybody for the photos! They all are great.

Attachments

#19 ·
thanks for those pics of the 'new arnaud' , hangdog!! i hadnt seen those before- i wish the tv here showed Arnaud during that match!! i didnt even think of seeing him during it. I like the new loook!

#20 ·
@Marine: yes so cuuuute :hearts: Thank you!

@Hangdog: ditto! The first time I saw the new Nono was exactly the same moment as you! Thanks for the caps!

:hug:

#22 ·
i miss the former arnaud, yes :sad: but at least he's tidy and neat now

hangdog did you do all the tv captures yourself? thanks so much for them :yeah:

you haven't seen arnaud playing cards.... that's the same serious look and biting nails too! it must have been one heck of a match between seb and roddick lol

#24 · (Edited)
Finally...even with short hair, ughh it's ok for me...lol

#26 ·
Ahh he looks so sweet :drool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.