Mens Tennis Forums banner

US Open

4K views 91 replies 8 participants last post by  Blue Heart24 
#1 ·
:wavey:

Since it's a GS,let it be discussed in this thread :wavey:

Don't know what to think,we can only hope Ivan wakes up and starts playing like he knows.

Good luck :eek:

#75 ·
Just copy what I said in GM,I have zero energy! :zzz: Ivan may consider leaving ATP,I am serious.

I am desperate to see him losing in 5 again.It's useless to attempt a comeback when he was broken 3 times already.
Ivan lost to his former "bitch",that makes him more embarrassed.

#76 ·
He played the best 3 games of the match when he was down 0-5 in the fifth.
I think he has some mental issues at the moment.Can't play relaxed,scared to miss,affraid to hit a strong shot.
Another huge disappointment and I just hope he finds himself again someday,if not,this has no sense anymore.

#77 ·
I♥PsY@Mus!c;5958919 said:
Just copy what I said in GM,I have zero energy! :zzz: Ivan may consider leaving ATP,I am serious.
I am desperate to see him losing in 5 again.It's useless to attempt a comeback when he was broken 3 times already.
Ivan lost to his former "bitch",that makes him more embarrassed.
you're an idiot than, he is playing shitty but still has 300+ race pts this year and chance for masters,
next year he wont anything to defened :lol:

#79 ·
I know what you mean,but you gotta respect my point,pls stop calling me an idiot. :retard:

Yeah he has nothing to defend next year,I heard this every time when he lost,but can he win something big?Actually I don't think he will and it's ok he won't,but he should beat his bitch,win the match that he is expected to win in GS.
He usually has a big serve,how come he was broken 4 times in the last set?That's ridiculous.Everything is changing,few years ago he had a much better game : a big serve,nice BH and volley.But now it seems these weapons are weakening.He might play some good shots,but the amount is not enough to win a match.Also I think he seems to struggle to play at outdoor with a high temperature/sun.He is not like that Nadal to run like a rabbit and have full energy all the time.See what happened today after he won the third?Plus now the weather is getting hotter and hotter,not a good news for him for sure.

#78 ·
If this continues...He will be out of top of top 20,50 very soon.He once had so beautiful attacking style and now he is a huge defender with no weapons besides serve :sad:
If he doesnt change his style quickly he will do himself unreturnable damage.
I mean,I like him so much,he's my all time favourite but it's worrying me he actually said he will play till 2012.Tourchering himself and his fans for another 4-5 years...That will be painful.And if he doesnt change something I can easily see him falling out of top 100 in a year,two,and back to challenger level.Does he really want that?

He has done many things in his career,won 8 titles,had some other great results,was top 5 several weeks,a whole year in top 10,career high #3.And this is exatcly why I don't want him to end his career in an incredibly low level

#83 ·
:sad:
But if i'm not wrong Ivan had a problem with his knee. The first two matches in USO are which give me hope for the rest of the season/his career
He had a decent season and will most probably play in Shanghai again and he left some space on every GS to gain some points next year.
It's true he played bad against Chela, but unfortunately i didn't watch him against Vliegen and Pavel. He obviously played very good in those matches so he still can play a good tennis.
C'mon :rocker2:

Reactions: RickDaStick
#91 ·
I♥PsY@Mus!c;5963176 said:
Sorry,have to interrupt you.He might be just too realistic and negative,like me.But what he said could be right if Ivan keeps embarrassing himself.(OK,I didn't know he had knee injury before!)And if he loves Federer so much he could care less about Ivan.But I don't see this.He is Ivan's fan,but he is just telling the fact in different way.
Very well said.Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.