Mens Tennis Forums banner

Could you marry another fanbase tard?

6K views 163 replies 47 participants last post by  Naudio Spanlatine 
#1 ·
Could you marry a noletard, rafatard, fedtard: someone who's a tard of player you hate? Wouldn't the marriage be full of arguments and hatred (granted, almost all marriages are^^)?

I couldn't sleep with, let alone marry a noletard or a rafatard. Who knows what can come through their perverted minds?:eek:

#2 ·
So many marriage threads. :haha:

And, yes I would. I would be thrilled to marry any tennis fan. :inlove:

#5 ·
i find him very very beautiful, i also think birdy and nole are very very pretty :p

of course i will marry another fanbase, let say im sad b/c fed lost and the other very happy his player won, im sure the sex will be great b/c he will be super happy and i will forget why i was sad.

if both of us are fans of the same player and he won....well it will be pretty crazy.

win win all the way

:hearts::smooch::hug:

#10 ·
I'd probably accept anyone except for a Nadal fan. (I've lost interest in a girl before because of that.)

#13 ·
Truer words have never been spoken. The mere thought that she might think about her idol while I'm making her love... brrrrrr:hysteric:

#24 ·
Yeah, making no judgements about people is a good thing, because you know, everyone's a nice person... :facepalm:

#25 ·
Would not dare marry a 'tard.

Would be giving me a headache after correcting her illogical arguments on why her player is the best since she is a 'tard.

In fact I cannot see marrying anyone since I have perfect logic and cannot bare to witness a constant use of illogical fallacies (Which 90+% of the population make).

Will forever be alone and die alone, segregated from society, too smart for society [srs].

#26 ·
Too bad you're not a woman. I could have married a quality poster like you:hug:

#39 ·
winter, ppl who are single want someone to hug...all this and more lead to wedding orgy

#35 ·
I can't believe some people would turn down dates because of which tennis player they like. :eek:

I would have no problem marrying a Nadal fan. Maybe two Fedtards in one family is too much. :shrug:

#47 ·
I can't believe some people would turn down dates because of which tennis player they like. :eek:

I would have no problem marrying a Nadal fan. Maybe two Fedtards in one family is too much. :shrug:
This, its really sad tho and not funny. I find pathetic Orc situation, we dont share same opinions cause she likes Nadal? And Federer fan girls generaly have same views as you do? :lol: Thats pretty shallow even for your standard.

My girlfriend have no clue even how tennis was played before i met her. I teached her a bit and she tells me that she finds it boring and she never watch it unless i do, and that she thinks Olderer is great. I do not care really as long as she isnt worshiper and have Olderer posters in the bedroom and wet dreams about his nose. Tastes are different and at the end there will be always few things u will disagree with.

#48 ·
Marrying a tard is a scarying thought, even my favourite's tard. A true tard never changes her favourite, my favourites change from time to time. So I could end up having a different favourite than my wife and I couldn't stand her tardism.

Anyway, the length of an average marriage is seven years, equal to a refrigerator's life, and a Finnish comedian said it's also as warm as a refrigerator. But I have a theory why it's seven years on average. Once a player reaches his peak, it's about seven years to retirement. Then you end up having different favourites, and that can only lead to a divorce.

So marrying a tard ain't an option, but I could marry a huge fan of my favourite and also could stand a not-so-huge fan of my least favourite.

#56 ·
Nah dude, I'll not vote for you in ACC, you're trying too hard, doesn't sound natural at all.

#60 ·
You need to stop thinking about this contest :facepalm:
I didn't wait for ACC to be a tard, and believe me I'm extremely moderate here compared to what I post in French forums...:)

#57 ·
Actually, ATP don't have many players whose fangirls I couldn't marry. But for sure i couldn't marry some WTA bitch's fangirl, she'd drive me mad.

#61 · (Edited)
All the guys who have courted me in the last year were Federer fans, except the crazy scot who supported Murray just to piss me off. I turned them down, but not because they were olderer worshippers, though something was definitely wrong about them. :shrug:

#62 ·
All the guys who have courted me in the last year were Federer fans, except the crazy scot who supported Murray just to piss me off. I turned them off, but not because they were olderer worshippers, though something was definitely wrong about them. :shrug:
Big mouths and small tools?

#80 ·
Anyways I need to share a morning ritual that I have. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

#97 ·
I've said this before but it needs to be re-iterated for this thread. I once left a date mid-dinner because the young lass didn't want to have an extended conversation on Chris Guccione's blocked forehand returns.

#99 ·
Nah mate, I clearly remember you telling us that it was about sliced backhands.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.