Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

159K views 5K replies 24 participants last post by  Lee 
#1 ·
New chat thread! That last one went by so quick!!

Reactions: Alaricus
#3,792 ·
There are two types of trains in Russia: Express and Regular. Express trains are typical European high-speed inter-city trains. They run currently run between Moscow, St. Petersburg and Helsinki. The express trains that run from Moscow to St. Petersburg and from Nijniy Novogorod to Moscow are called "Sapsan" trains. There are from 5 to 10 daily departures of "Sapsan" train in each direction (depending on time of year; more in summer). "Sapsan" travel time from Moscow to St. Petersburg is about 4 hours. The express train from St. Petersburg to Helsinki is called "Alegro train. It takes about three hours to travel.

Express trains offer seating couches with a chose of 1st or 2nd class.

Second type of Russian trains is Regular trains. These are typical sleeping couches that service all other routes (and also overnight departures from Moscow to St. Petersburg). Sincere these trains are designed to travel longer distances they have beds instead of seats. There are three classes of beds. "SV", "KUPE", and "PLATKART", (1st, 2nd, and 3rd classes respectively).

#3,816 · (Edited)
I forgot to mention I was scared twice this morning.

First: After dropped off my boy, I was driving on the road that pass the north end of the runway for Scottsdale Municipal Airport. Less than half mile from that section, I saw a private jet took off. So I did not expect Ayone took off so fast following. So I almost jumped when another jet passed right above my car. I did not have much warning as I only heard a little rumbling before the huge sound blast :p To project a better picture, the first jet I saw is a big one for private jet, so let's say it's like a 15 passengers van while the jet flew over my car it was a Ferrari :p Plus the pilot flew it like Dom's driving :ras:

Second: I was very enjoying my shopping when my cell phone rang and it was from my boy's school. :( It was those automate calls informed me my son was absent from first two classes. I was confused when I saw it's from school and my mood quickly switched to panic. I called the school immediately and Ms. Brady, being a God sent all the years my son attend the school, immediately went looking for him. It ended up his second class teacher did not see him and marked him absent even he sat at the front row :facepalm: My son sat behind the teacher's computer monitor and had his school bag in front of him. :eek:

#3,818 ·
Oh gosh, that has happened to me in HS before. I got called to the office for cutting a class, and my mom was a teacher in my HS, so like she knew she drove me to school that day :rolleyes: I was IN class, but we had a substitute and they didn't mark me as there :rolleyes:

#3,819 ·
High school attendance roll is so messed up. I had a secretary whose daughter's goal in school (one of them) was to go from kindergarten through high school graduation without ever being absent a single day. Yes I know. You may insert eye rolls here. In her junior year she got strep throat and could not go to school because she was contagious. She cried buckets and buckets. Sobbed. And then, when she got her attendance report, she found the school hadn't counted her absent for the days she missed. Meanwhile, in court I'm having kids reported truant for having had too many absences. I always hoped somebody would challenge those attendance records.

#3,820 ·
Truancy :p Our ex-county attorney, kept having his face on TV advertising it is acriminal case for parents whose children missed school too much in Arizona :facepalm: He is disbarred now :eek: (for another reason)

Also, AZ's attorney general is under investigation of hit and run :facepalm: He was having an affair with one of the employee in his office :eek: and was leaving the garage of the woman's apartment building after their "lunch break" :eek: :eek: :eek: when their car bumped into another parked car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.