Mens Tennis Forums banner

Pictures

242K views 2K replies 92 participants last post by  soulage 
#1 ·
Please post here all your pictures :)

#1,696 ·
Sad first day. I can't believe they lost against unknown players !!!!!!!!!!
Jo disapoints me so much, every year he says he wants to win a grand slam etc... eh man, starts to beat easy players at first !:( (Then try to beat at least one time a top 5, after you will have ambitions :rolleyes:)
Richard out, as usually. We can't and won't count on him in DC.
Just a pity Gael is out of form, I would have prefered to see him on the court.
Happy for Mika, I hope so much (for the team, and for him !) he will save us today !
Come on, allez les gars !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: I love the cool pics with Gachassin, he's so fun :lol:http://www.menstennisforums.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=21618146

#1,698 ·
What a pic!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
They won davis cup and I didn't know ???!! LOL
And I didn't know Lionel Roux is german...lol

#1,701 ·
#1,703 ·
Lovely pics !!!

#1,706 ·
Sharapova's kinesytherapist is french (former member of french team staff) maybe that's the reason. Serena also went there.
Fed cup team and Davis cup team use to organise dinners there every year during the tournament.
If one day I go to Florida, it's absolutely the place to go ! :lol:

Lovely pics, thanks ! I love arnaud's Lacoste tee shirt on the last ones, old school style, nice colors, nice printed words.

Stan and Fed really are so good on clay, if (I say IF) by chance there's a final France/Switzerland at home, which surface to choose ???

ps: complètement hors sujet, désolée, est-ce que quelqu'un a des nouvelles de Camille Pin ? Je sais qu'elle était enceinte et devait bientôt accoucher (photos novembre), vous en savez plus sur le bébé ?
(Très classe de poser la question sur le thread d'Arnaud :lol:)

#1,710 ·
some more pics of arnaud in action !!! he looked cool, alas without bandana. wonder if he has donated them to charity.

photos courtesy of arck photos, who was lucky enough to be there with a media pass. google for more from RG.

Attachments

#1,711 ·
#1,714 · (Edited)
Thanks kezzi! They never show the supporters for French players on TV, dumb broadcasters.

Arck photos is again in Melbourne, he may be able to get some photos of players at (my) request, of course he knows about arnaud, but in case you guys are interested in some others.. Remember Arck has a media pass and can go places that I can't! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.