Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

160K views 5K replies 29 participants last post by  ProdigyEng 
#1 ·
So many posts, we went through that last one so fast :D

New chat thread :rocker:

#2,124 ·
:lol: If it's that much more expensive, it might be worth it. :p

Oh gosh :(

My grandma does not need any more stress but she is not savvy to the evils of this world. Someone from "Medicare" just called her to "verify her social security number and address". My grandma didn't know any better so she gave the information and then asked them a question. When she asked a question they hung up. She's obviously notifying banks etc, but what a headache for her :awww: We told her to also call my cousin the police officer to see if there's anything police can do... track the number etc.

:awww:

I hate criminals that take advantage of the elderly :sad: My great aunt was also a victim of people who came into her house and stole from her. They asked to use the telephone or something and so she lets them in and while one was on the phone the other went into her bedroom and stole jewelry from her.

Today's world is :facepalm: you seriously can't trust anyone.
Oh vSis. :hug: We can trust nobody these days. :(

What's up?

Never heard of that website…
Nothing, really. :lol:

#2,144 ·
Because I knew it would b a question like that. :p saw it coming
You read my intentions well, in that case. :hatoff:

I have dinner with him all the time. :p So no awkward at all, we are good friends. :D
Good for you, then. I would like to think that remaining on good terms is always the preferable option in wake of a break-up. It just doesn't happen often though, or at least in my experience. :awww:

#2,145 ·
You read my intentions well, in that case. :hatoff:

Good for you, then. I would like to think that remaining on good terms is always the preferable option in wake of a break-up. It just doesn't happen often though, or at least in my experience. :awww:
It doesn't happen very often, no. In my case it's even more unlikely, because we were never friends before becoming a couple and we dated for over 2 years. But he is just too good of a guy, really, and we liked ad like each other's company too much to give up on it completely. :)

It's very rare though. I realized that

#2,122 ·
Oh gosh :(

My grandma does not need any more stress but she is not savvy to the evils of this world. Someone from "Medicare" just called her to "verify her social security number and address". My grandma didn't know any better so she gave the information and then asked them a question. When she asked a question they hung up. She's obviously notifying banks etc, but what a headache for her :awww: We told her to also call my cousin the police officer to see if there's anything police can do... track the number etc.

:awww:

I hate criminals that take advantage of the elderly :sad: My great aunt was also a victim of people who came into her house and stole from her. They asked to use the telephone or something and so she lets them in and while one was on the phone the other went into her bedroom and stole jewelry from her.

Today's world is :facepalm: you seriously can't trust anyone.

#2,133 ·
Mmm pasta sounds delicious.

I have been eating like absolute crap lately because we're just eating whatever people bring to the house, so there were like... cakes and cookies and sandwiches and more cakes. One lady found some Lithuanian things at a Polish market she goes to, so that was actually quite thoughtful (and delicious) :lick:

Now our one relative from Willkes-Barre, PA brought back some hot dogs my dad loves and we are heating those up :bigcry: I just want real food.

#2,156 ·
Not when you have over 3 hours flights before and after :ras:

The late flight will arrive Calgary near midnight and my brother, the one who will pick me up, has to work early in the morning. So I try not to inconvenience him too much.

I am trying to not have check-in luggage this time so carrying a book will be too much but I can have electronic books loaded into my ipad ;)

#2,184 ·
They took it off the menu :bigcry:

This is not it, but I would drink this:

SEVEN FATHERS
Jim Beam, Amaretto, fresh raspberries & cranberry juice, shaken together with the same devotion that the master distillers at JB have shown over seven generations. Finished with ginger beer.

#2,200 ·
I am actually a pretty unpicky RL woman :ras:

it's outrageous for me. :lol: I can have a nice dinner, like I had today with that kind of money. Plus drink a diet coke and eat bread. :lol:
For $15 which is roughly what £7.50 converts to, I could ... hmmm...I might be able to eat at a restaurant around here if I just drink water. :tape: :lol: But it's calling it close. Man it's expensive here too.

I paid $13 for a cocktail in Connecticut and it sucked and I already hate getting cocktails when I'm out because it's so much more expensive but it was a friend's birthday and I splurged on it. Never again. Only at the London place. Otherwise I just drink beer :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.