Mens Tennis Forums banner

Jose "Chucho" Acasuso Room

18K views 280 replies 30 participants last post by  red_scuffitz 
G
#1 ·
Didn't see a thread for him so thought of creating one. Hopefully there are some fans out there for this young talented argentinian

He plays Vicente today in Barcelona

For god's sake acasuso, please win :sad:

#2 ·
Good man gambler and I am still surprised by your fandom of "Chucho" Acasuso. It's hard because Vicente and Chucho are not in the best of form and why couldn't they draw Srichaphan.

G
#3 ·
i'm trying to confirm whether he is fully fit, his past results really are uncharacteristic, losing to players on clay that he really should be beating

it's probably just a confidence thing, and hopefully stringing some wins together will help him regain his touch

#4 ·
That Gilles Simon loss is one that still sits very poorly with me. He seems to struggle at this time of year, though he has been injured a lot at this time.

He is a very relaxed and a cool guy, and I want to see him further up the rankings.

#5 ·

#9 ·
Time to make a mark again Chucho and big Safin is vulnerable early.

G
#10 ·
very good, fergie and jazz girl are posting here, i knew he had more than 2 fans on this board :yippee:

i actually think he has a very good chance to beat marat - with two masters tournamnets coming up, you have to question safin's mind set and effort level for this match and as geroge said he is always vulnerable in the early rounds

#15 ·
Great win by Chucho, the man does have potential to do well in the big tournaments and it's the first time for a while that he has won 2 matches in a row.

Hopefully he can come back down to earth and beat Wawrinka today.

#17 ·
Congrats bg, you believed in Chucho when many others didn't, but don't forget he did manage to lose to Simon.

#18 ·
Here is a photo of the victor against Safin.

#24 ·
Chucho needs to build up his confidence, but at least he has direct entry into RG.

#26 ·
Acasuso is back after some problems he is playing Andreev in St Pölten.

Vamos Chucho.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.