Mens Tennis Forums banner

Appeal Moderator applications

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Sham Kay Adams 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

We're searching for a new appeal moderator. This role involves receiving appeals from users who have been given warnings/infractions, and working with the moderation team to decide whether or not they should remain.

The ideal candidate will be active on the forum, patient and unbiased, and will not have any currently active infractions.

Once applications have been received, a shortlist of prospective candidates will be created and users may vote for the person they would like to have the position.

If you're interested, PM me- http://www.menstennisforums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=45223

If you have any questions, fire away

#2 ·
I have a question. This new appeal mod will have premium account privileges (bigger avatar, unlimited name changing, editable tag) like any other mod or he's gonna be still a normal user without that? Cause I noticed viruzz never had the tag "moderator" below his name.

#3 ·
Normal user with access to certain parts of the forum inaccessible to others. Yeah, there is no moderator tag given to appeal mods, you might say they're the middleman between mods and other users.

#6 ·
Hm, yeah good point. Guess it's something to discuss.. First things first though, gotta get an appeals coordinator in ASAP.

The applications period is now over. Thanks for the interest, people. The shortlist is created, just discussing how the voting period should be done, then we're raring to go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.