Mens Tennis Forums banner

*** Richy's Photo Corner *** Part 2

835K views 5K replies 192 participants last post by  TNX1.0E6TOPCA 
#1 ·
Gasquet Pics Thread

Please u guys post pics of the sweeeeeet Richard Gasquet!!!!
Keep on posting u guys!!!

#248 ·
Re: *** Richy's Photo Corner ***

Thanks for the pics Ome:) what exactly is PSG? Rugby?

Yeah totoro:) That's Baggy:D
PSG = Paris Saint-Germain. A French football club ;)

And you're right about Baghdatis :) Sorry I didn't answer you earlier, totoro.

Reactions: Tess Gray
#257 ·

Sure would.... I'd be the most pleasent tourist guide for our Richie :devil:

#259 ·

Yes, I read on one of the other forums that a fan met him (the fan was just 6") and that Richie was a little bit shorter than him. I think the cap flattens his hair, he needs to backcomb it like Russell Brand, that would give him some height.
I must admit though, I think he looks so cute with his cap. I know I'm in the minority. Richie's theme tune could be Tom Jones, "You can leave your hat on !" :devil:

#265 ·

What is up with that shirt :help:
I know! It looks like some god awful polo shirt that you get in the supplement of the Daily Mail, aimed at men in their 60's.
And why button it up so much! :eek:
No, No, No, No, No! Make it stop.
It doesn't even look like him! :confused:
Are Lacoste on a mission to make an attractive man look as dorky as possible?

#271 ·

Lacoste have made him look like some boy who still lives with his mother and stays in playing scrabble with her on a saturday night! It's outrageous.
:lol: That's so true!
Honestly. The torso on that picture looks like it could be a 10 year old's!!
Undo a few buttons Richie. :aplot:

#274 ·

they probably made him do the buttons up, Lacoste pictures often look a bit strange but I'm sure if he wore it he would undo a few buttons! ;)

#277 ·

Danielle, if a boy ever approaches you wearing a shirt like that, please run screaming for the hills! It will only end in your tears and a restraining order against him. Richie has the excuse that Lacoste have made him wear it (although I think he needs to have some say in what he wears now, come on Rich, you're all grown up,time to take an interest in clothes. And hair, that wouldn't hurt!)

#279 ·

:haha::haha::haha: those buttons...:haha::haha:

I literally have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. With that said, I think the shirt is boring but fine. However, the picture took me aback because I've never seen any tennis player button their shirt all the way up to the jugular. It's kinda disturbing to see him get choked by the collar but Richie is so adorkable I just have to laugh.

#282 · (Edited)

This is my favorite picture of the year. Richie's smile when it's pure and unforced. :inlove: This was actually my background for quite a while. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.