Mens Tennis Forums banner

*** Richy's Photo Corner *** Part 2

835K views 5K replies 192 participants last post by  TNX1.0E6TOPCA 
#1 ·
Gasquet Pics Thread

Please u guys post pics of the sweeeeeet Richard Gasquet!!!!
Keep on posting u guys!!!

#34 ·
Re: *** Richy's Photo Corner ***

Been looking at photos and just wanted to ask, does Arnaud Legardere go and watch a lot of the other french players matches or just Richard's? I know he's the sponsor but he does seem to be at a lot of Richie's matches and travels with him a fair bit. Saw pictures on RG.Net of him in Richard's "entourage", can't remember if it was Mumbai or Shanghai and at Wimbledon. Is it just me, or if he was a real friend to Richard (given how all the stories seem to have affected him and his tennis) wouldn't Legardere keep out of the way?

#37 ·
#39 ·

Thanks for the pics CIn.

Lookin good Richie! He seems to be doing a good job fulfilling his sponsor obligations - that must get old but he looks to be quite pleasant at yet another one of those fan things.

Now lets' win a title here!! With such a small draw I imagine he will not play until Thursday, he'll have a long time to practice. Is Peyre with him or just mom?

#43 ·

pics of China Open.:)

Attachments

#45 ·

I love Nicolas's T-shirt!!!:p]
he practiced with Nicolas and JCF today.

Attachments

#47 ·

Wow, loads of pictures!
They are great, thank you Cin!

#49 ·

OMG so much pics Cin ... You're the best, you found so beautiful and sweet pics of Ritch in China. Thanks for sharing that :hug:

#55 ·

chinese prince, so funny!!! these pics can kill me.
:haha: At least the coat is long this time. Some years ago, there was one with Moya, Ferrero and Nadal, where one could see the tennis shoes under the coats. :lol:

BTW: Were the gifts already handed over?

And thanks for your continous pics. :wavey:

#63 ·

it suits him ery good even if he doesnt look much comfortable:D

I like the one with verdasco with his smile,he's more natural cause we dont look at him.

what did richard said after receiving the present??

Allez cant wait he start the tournament and matchs:clap2:

#64 ·

The Chinese fans are the best!! :rocker2: :worship:
:secret: Not sure if it suits Richard, but Verdasco is one hot Chinese prince :lol:

Came across this pic:

#69 ·

Hello Cin, know I'm new here but just wanted to say thank you for all of your pictures. Do you take them all? They are brilliant photos. Is richard even more handsome in person? Does he seem shy?
you are welcome.

sometimes, most of the photographiers are fobbiden to take pics, ex the party.
And I'm sorry to tell that I wasn't there. :p
but Richard is much more handsome in person. Shy?I'm not so sure.:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.