Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

261K views 5K replies 75 participants last post by  MariaV 
#1 · (Edited)
Yes, it is time for this thread to make a strong comeback after suffering in the hands of a rabid Fedtard and sworn Nadal hater :)rolleyes:) for months.

as it is time for Rafito :)hearts: :kiss:) to make his strong comeback after suffering from serious injuries for so many many months :)sobbing:).

According to the information available at this point, Rafa is competing in Vina del Mar next week. His first match will be on Wednesday February 6th at 6pm local time* :bigclap:

*11pm for us Andreea and Maria (the rest of you can figure it out yourselves :p)

#2,286 ·
Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

LOL Hilde, didn't I say yesterday that the songs were kinda meh this year so they have to make it up with something! Investigations! :rocker: :rocker2: :lol:
Estonia (OK the Russians living here) gave Russia 12 points, that is NID. :D

And Keanu will be back into shape for his next movie, isn't a man allowed to take a break. :hug: :hug:

#2,290 ·

PETAAAAAAAA! :hug: :hug:

I instantly loved the Hungarian dude and his song, it was my only fave this year! And this guy is a journalist actually not a pro musician. I'm glad he did relatively well. :D
What I can say I also kinda liked Norway better than Denmark actually.

#2,291 ·

PETAAAAAAAA! :hug: :hug:

I instantly loved the Hungarian dude and his song, it was my only fave this year! And this guy is a journalist actually not a pro musician. I'm glad he did relatively well. :D
What I can say I also kinda liked Norway better than Denmark actually.
Yeah it's a catchy little song. I didn't know about him being a journalist but I know he's not a singer with a career. I found a few other songs by him on youtube :)

Oh and the Norway song I loved a lot more on the album with the studio version than I did live on the night

#2,292 · (Edited)

who's the Hungarian entry again?

Googling...

Oh right, the guy with the daft hat and matching daft glasses.

:zzz:

---
The Norway song...out of the top of my head (so, without googling this time) is either the "Marry me" song or song from the Dragon Lady from GoF.
I'm guessing that the Marry Me song is from Finland so it's the Dragon Lady?

#2,295 ·

who's the Hungarian entry again?

Googling...

Oh right, the guy with the daft hat and matching daft glasses.

:zzz:
:lol: This is exactly how I felt about it when I first heart/saw it. Which is why Im so shocked that I love it now. It's generally not the type of song that I like.

The Norway song...out of the top of my head (so, without googling this time) is either the "Marry me" song or song from the Dragon Lady from GoF.
I'm guessing that the Marry Me song is from Finland so it's the Dragon Lady?
I don't watch GoT :p But I just googled the dragon lady and would say that yes that was the Norwegian entry - white dress, very blonde hair

#2,303 ·
#2,318 ·

Correction I did NOT need to see that :p
Are they doing a bad football team tour or something? Only just recovered from them training with the Newcastle squad a few months ago :eek:
Peta is a One Direction fan? :wavey:
:lol: I quite like them cos I like happy music :eek:
Eurovision is testament to that :p

My niece is a MAAAAASSIVE fan though. I'm taking her to their concert in October - when I gave her the tickets for Christmas I have never seen someone jump up and down in such excitement :lol:

#2,304 ·

:rolleyes: the hooligan chips in...

Nope, it wasn't a Rafito picture or post.
I've given up on posting much about Rafa here. In fact, I should finally give up on posting on MTF but something keeps me here. I wish I could find out what.

#2,306 ·

:rolleyes: the hooligan chips in...

Nope, it wasn't a Rafito picture or post.

I've given up on posting much about Rafa here.
Oops Hilde you got your post in one minute ahead of me.

Why have you given up on posting about Rafa? :eek: Are the hatas getting to you here in Rafachat too? JM, Tom & Mikey are all virtually gone. :rolleyes:

#2,311 ·

1. I'm not fawning over Fed twins but over their relationship with their dad which is something you'll understand that I'm rather sensitive about

2. it was not GM but Off-topic :ras:

#2,312 ·

OK Andreea. :hug: Some people posting hateful things about those little girls are really pathetic I must say.
I hate to bring up the weather topic AGAIn but +8 C on May 24th is just a taaaaaaaaaaaaad too much even for me. :rolleyes: The weather in Paris isn't much better either.

#2,317 ·

Maria, you have 8 degrees today? :eek: We have about 22C :D
Yes Evita. :rolleyes: I've been freezing my butt of and caught a cold again but then what else is new. :rolleyes:

Guten Morgen Maria :) :wavey:

Bei uns ist Schnee bis auf 400 m angesagt! :( Scheiss Wetter.... Behaltet doch bitte eure Polarluft bei euch :rolleyes:
Morgen Tomas! :p
Was ist das über Schnee, lebst Du so hoch in den Bergen? Even we don't have snow any more. :eek: Aber ich stimme zu, scheiss Wetter! :rolleyes:
(OK I'm sure that's not correct German so sorry. :eek:)

#2,326 ·

Rafa vs Nole semis NID. :haha: At least I don't have to be a nervous wreck on final Sunday. :D :D :D
But you Fedboys see that Fedgod won't waste 2 MPs again, hopefully, as it's a final this time and not semis, he won't. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.