Mens Tennis Forums banner

Game: Make this video of amateurs tennis players reach one million views.

14K views 146 replies 46 participants last post by  Mr.Black 
#1 · (Edited)
This is one of those videos of two guys playing tennis in an amateur tennis tournament. These videos normally has not many views, so just for fun we want to make this video reach one million views, so it would appears as recomendation alongside the videos of Federer, Nadal, etc, and then we would see the comments-reactions of the tennis fans(maybe wondering why the video has so many views) It´s just for fun. So please watch-play the video several times a day, recommend it to friends, in social networks, ask them to watch the video many times. Even send the video to tennis players in Twitter asking them to retwet the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX1yTMHMmko

#90 ·
I really would like that this new video reach the one million views. I like this video more because the angle camera, so I hope you guys watch the video many times everyday and recommend it to your friends. Maybe I willl make a new thread specially for this video.

This post has been deleted
#93 · (Edited)
Part 2 of the greatest challenge ever in MensTennisForums.

I´m back here with this challenge that has amused many people. The plan is to make this video of amateur tennis players reach one million views.

This is one of those videos of two guys playing tennis in an amateur tennis tournament. These videos normally has not many views, so just for fun I want to make this video reach one million views, so it would appears as recomendation alongside the videos of Federer, Nadal, Djokovic etc, and then we would see the comments-reactions of the tennis fans(maybe wondering why the video has so many views) It´s just for fun. So please watch-play the video several times a day, recommend it to friends, in social networks(even to professional tennis players), ask them to watch the video many times. Also comment here your opinions about the video or this challenge, to keep the thread active. This is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX1yTMHMmko

I hope you guys get involved in this game!

#95 ·
Re: Part 2 of the greatest challenge ever in MensTennisForums.

How old are you, Vejito? Please answer the question.

This post has been deleted
#102 ·
Once I read something like it don´t registers every visit of a same user in a day. You have to watch the video with some differences in hours and it will be registered, so one user can add maybe 2 or 3 registered views in a day. It´s not that if you watcch the video 100 times in a day it will register the 100 views. Then it´s not that easy. That´s why recommending the video to different persons is important; and obviously if a group of many persons involved in the campaign, watching the video at least once or twice a day would be great.

#116 ·
Lol these guys are not even 3.0. :facepalm:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.