my name is in the process of adjusting.

My name is
aliyatsu = Ali = ali (aliyatsu)

Board's handling name change request so fast,
while Administration work should be much,
it's amazing to see things done fast.

Thanks MTF :hatoff:

#11 · (Edited)
Original Thread Head; posted first April 10. Stored here to post New Head.

I joined MensTennisForums to enjoy things about tennis in late March. Really fun to see folks enjoying tennis in many ways.

Favorites
ESTRELLA BURGOS Victor "Viti"
TIPSAREVIC Janko

My activies so far and plans;
# Knocked out on the spot in "Knocked-Out-Tennis! Houston" → #67 http://bit.ly/1DPBOqQ
# Currently engaged in
virtualBetting
Pick-A-Winner Houston as WC.
# Wish to engage in
Fill-In-The-Draw MonteCarlo
Tennis-Tipping Barcelona(registration sent already)

When exploring MTF here and there, sometimes having questions of what and how to do things,
folks have answered me. It helps a newcomer a lot to get used to the site culture and rules. So in this thread, the things this newomer learnt here will be gathered to share with everybody, hoping to be of some help to future newcomers.

Ali:)
Transferred here to make space for replacing New Head.

#16 ·
Re: News

:p

Losing pick on day 4: Knocked Out/ #16 level
⇒ http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=614394

Thanks rvugt for great management!
Well, it didn't take you long to experience something that has happened to a lot of us - changing a winning pick to a losing one. Personally I've stopped changing altogether, unless someone withdraws.

I have seen successful changes, though, so don't let me deter you from later attempts at improvements :)

#14 ·
Re: Hi! My activies so far and plans in MTF

Hullo there ali. Blogging your MTF adventures are ya? Good stuff mate. :yeah:

#20 ·
Thanks for drop-by!

Why don't you try to play Tennis Tipping?

Hi rus!

Well, let us see.... Oh, yes, valac222 has already put me in TT Singles Entry List for Barcelona. It's at 095, between 094 BrunoBeidacki and 096 paulxx23.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=608666 #6:)

Although I have gone through Rules and info on the thread, I need some detailed info about where to start, about deadline, and so on. Some confirmation might be needed;)

#18 ·
What is felt today

On; PAW thread

Currently, for example, there are League Table in #6 and Picks Summary #7.
There LT shown in order of points, and PS alphabetical order.
What about PS shown in order of points, also?
If PS shown in order of points, what about Manager's work load, and how about virtual players including myself feel?

#21 ·
Re: Hi! My activies so far and plans in MTF

A very interesting and peculiar behavior.

Stating form, in third person. I like it. We have something in common me think. Don't be fooled there Aliyatsu, 'tis a sign of a madness and intelligence. [Did my best to conceal it 'tho]

Welcome non the less.

#22 · (Edited)
Thanks for drop by!

A very interesting and peculiar behavior.

Stating form, in third person. I like it. We have something in common me think. Don't be fooled there Aliyatsu, 'tis a sign of a madness and intelligence. [Did my best to conceal it 'tho]

Welcome non the less.

Thanks for your welcome, BlackeyVuk:

Yeh, u r right, I recon. Sure will take care of myself not fooled around.

With a MTF mate of mine, just while ago, we just talked about Idiot. Guess you might be interested in the coincidence.

Talk with you later. Have a nice day.

#25 ·
#26 · (Edited)
Change/ Profile Additional Information

Old Profile, which was replaced April 23. as below;

La belleza salvará el mundo
美しさが世 界を救う на левой руке
Красота спасёт мир
Innocent play with on-line translator

#27 ·
News

Ousted on day5 Madrid @QF, with Robredo
Post#3
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=617826

Playing games at MTF is a fun, actually far more than thought. Even started to closer look at Draws and Stats. Playing games has made watching the games more enjoyable.
Good tennis education too to me.

Trying to evade dropping out is pretty hard work. Hope go into deeper to SF at next game.

Much thanks to Litotes for managing the game here and for putting bet every day for Members.
It should be a lot of work and take your time, I guess. Thank you! :)

#30 ·
Saw / Docto

"H2H : The pigeons a minimum of 5 matches with +4 difference (It's not changing)"
posted on Nov 9, 2003
by rassklovn, Senior Member, Join Date Oct 2003
now has 2975 posts in 199 pages

↑ saw it by chance at Home.

Interested in long lasting popularity.
How come "pigeons"? will see.

#31 ·
Thread Head replaced today

Thread Head below posted on April 16 has been replaced today.

Hi! My activies so far and plans in MTF

April 16, at Monte Carlo, Week16

I joined MTF when the tour was held in Indian Wells, I believe( As to exact date, my memory is obscure). And I began active Week 15, when it came to Africa and Europe. Oh, I did not imagine, joining to learn MTF games would help me to enjoy this much. In this couple of weeks, time has passed so rapidly.
For an instance, I did hear that, as in Monte Carlo Main Draw release d short of 1 day before the first match, the schedule is much tight. But this tight, I could imagine only because my entry requests were accepted to the virtual games, just like as WC or LL. ;)

Also I learnt in a week is that there should be a lot of hard work under pretty much stress behind scene. It had been far out of my imagination before my registration to MTF in late March. The fun I have been enjoying is in fact a product of dedication by those managers and moderators here. Actual amount of work, that is not beyond my understanding, but probably tremendous.

Hereby this newcomer just want to express big appreciation to all the works by those folks here in MTF. Thank you for having created and been serving this cool site!

Ali :)

P.S.
The 1st Original Thread Head posted on April 10. Available as #11 in this thread.
Replaced with this new 2nd Thread Head on April 16.

#33 ·
Tip

Sunday is busy with watching Final and checking draws for next week match. Experienced not easy situation in transition from Monte Carlo to Estoril/Istanbul/Munich.

At MTF Home, in lower half of the page, under "Current Tournaments", there is "Upcoming Tournaments". The info there might ease week ends closing Week 18 and preparing for Week 19 at Madrid.

One game at a time rule;
Applies for Pick-A-Winner and for Knocked -Out( known as Suicide).
But not for Fill-In-The-Draw, it seems.

Playing games is a fun, educative as well.

#34 ·
Re: Newbie Stroll

Weirdest poster on the boards, even heya would be proud.

Do continue good sir

#35 · (Edited)
Week of April 27 - May 3

Tournamentsx3:
Istanbul
Munich
Estoril

Missed Knocked-Out: Could not find the thread in time.

Upcoming tournament:
Madrid Masters
# Fill-In-The-Draw; cutoff time, Sunday, May 3rd, at 1st Main Draw R1 match.
Two Main Draw matches in total 9 matches scheduled.
# Knocked-Out; Monday Start announced @ Thread Head
(Day 1; Not Sunday, May 3rd)

Munich, Heavy rain has postponed F Kohlschreiber vs Murray to Monday, May 4th. Tight schedules to "real players", also.

Findings of week;
# Weekends are BUSY.
# Playing MTF games help enjoy people & things about tennis more. Takes time and concentration much....

#36 ·
Server? heavy and a bit strange.

Tournamentsx3:
Istanbul
Munich
Estoril

Missed Knocked-Out: Could not find the thread in time.

Upcoming tournament:
Madrid Masters
# Fill-In-The-Draw; cutoff time, Sunday, May 3rd, at 1st Main Draw R1 match.
Two Main Draw matches in total 9 matches scheduled.
# Knocked-Out; Monday Start announced @ Thread Head
(Day 1; Not Sunday, May 3rd)

Munich, Heavy rain has postponed F Kohlschreiber vs Murray to Monday, May 4th. Tight schedules to "real players", also.

Findings of week;
# Weekends are BUSY.
# Playing MTF games help enjoy people & things about tennis more. Takes time and concentration much....

Posting takes time longer and behave a bit strange.
Server or my side, or both?
This phenomenon happens not often but it does sometimes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.