Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaChat Part 32

60K views 4K replies 42 participants last post by  Peta Pan 
#1 ·
I didn't even get to see him crying, unsatisfactory

damn I can't believe that happened, in the manner in which it happened, I want to break stuff.

#4,196 ·
Re: Chat Thread "The Den of Spite and Iniquity"

:lol:

#4,202 ·

:wavey: Evita! I just saw Ernests and he said, "where is my darling Evita? I'm missing her so much."

Well, I saw him practicing anyway. My friend who has a membership at the tennis club said she saw him yesterday too. No Spaniards so far. Davydenko was practicing with some young guy. Could it be Korolev? Don't know. Going to have to look at a picture of him.

Some bystander thought it was Gulbis -- but I was all -- curly hair does not mean Gulbis.

Another guy at first thought Gulbis was Murray -- :eek: :eek: I said the way to tell the difference was that Murray's hair looked like it needed conditioning, and Gulbis's doesn't. :angel:

#4,204 ·

:wavey: Evita! I just saw Ernests and he said, "where is my darling Evita? I'm missing her so much."

Well, I saw him practicing anyway. My friend who has a membership at the tennis club said she saw him yesterday too. No Spaniards so far. Davydenko was practicing with some young guy. Could it be Korolev? Don't know. Going to have to look at a picture of him.

Some bystander thought it was Gulbis -- but I was all -- curly hair does not mean Gulbis.

Another guy at first thought Gulbis was Murray -- :eek: :eek: I said the way to tell the difference was that Murray's hair looked like it needed conditioning, and Gulbis's doesn't. :angel:

Hey Star! :bigwave:
Young boy with a curly hair? It could be Eduard's son Philip Davydenko, he's 16. Last year he travelled and sparred with Kolya but Eduard actually was going to spend more time with Philip as he should start like playing more Futures & Challengers and take it seriously.

Korolev doesn't have curly hair at all and I think he still has a quite short haircut.

Morning everyone! :bigwave:

Edit: I couldn't survive if MTF was blocked at my work, no way. :haha: :haha:

#4,207 ·

Come on Maria, having a sauna and rolling around the snow, is good for you.

#4,211 · (Edited)

Have fun, Star!

Greenpeace is blocking all the entrance gates of the European Commission again...
The police are dragging them away right now. It seems that for now, they can block most of the gates as long as they keep at least one door free and activists who are blocking that one door are dragged away for now.

Edit...:tape:...I'm talking to myself, I think. :lol:

Andreea,
Did you see this video (apparently, it was on the news in your country)

A romanian truck driver going :cuckoo: in a dangerous way on a Belgian highway. The Belgian police wants to track him down and take him to court here.
(He already apologized for his behaviour)

#4,222 ·

No Hilde, I didn't see it, I'm not such a news follower, the Romanian news programmes not anyway. That's my :shout: :mad: :banghead: feeding/putting the child to bed hour.
I'll look at home at your video :unsure:

#4,224 ·

wow i'm envy:awww: have fun again:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.